Cornwall Football Forum

NEW MANAGER ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

Guest Postie Pidge

If he said who they were, I or someone else who heard it would have listed the names. I would imagine there would be a decision by the weekend.

What odds on the (ex) Mangotsfield manager?

That's what we fear, Cee Cee. Only when you said "Ex" Mangotsfield manager, my hopes were raised somewhat as Bater is not "ex" (at the moment!).

I'm not aware of anything further being said about Phil Bater at our home game on Boxing Day, but to lose him now would be a huge step backwards for MUFC. But yes, the Kyle Tooze transfer - to a club without a manager at the moment - does seem to suggest Phil Bater may be in the frame..... :(:( :(

Very good appointment, anyone with professional management and coaching experience will definately help to improve the mood at Truro City with a good run to the end of the season promotion is still an option. Good luck to Truro. Whether people like the club or not young players in Cornwall need a direct route to professional football on their doorstep and it will improve the game.

However he must be on a pretty packet as I doubt he has come for the quality of life...

Yes, that is a good appointment, though I just looked him up on Wikipedia, as there are several Steve Thompsons in football and I wanted to make sure which one it was!

But he's got lots of experience, ex-Bristol City as well and I hope he does well for Truro and what a way to start (weather permitting) than a game against Mangotsfield's old rivals Clevedon on Friday! Should be interesting, especially with Toozey making his debut for Truro as well.....

At least we Mangos can now breath a sigh of relief and let Phil Bater continue his gradual re-organisation of our club!! :D:D :D

Steve Thompson,

The new Truro City Manager,

I only hope that he will be allowed to get on with the job of Manager, Without Keven Heaney, having a say on how he does his Job, like any Manager in any walk of life he must be allowed to do the job his way,

If he fails then no one else can be blamed,

Best of luck to Steve & Truro City,

yes I am a Falmouth Town suporter, but I hold no grudges against Truro City, even though I still have reservations on Keven Heaney,

Hammers :c::clapper: :c: