Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 12/12/2009

DIV 2

TRISPEN (2)3 Cook 21,28 Rapsey 64

CARHARRACK(1)3 45,57,81,

Sorry could'nt remember Carharrack scorers,was too busy puking up 2nd half!!! Probably a fair result although i,ll let Rich explain the offside decision for our 87th minute goal that never was!!! :mellow:

Hayle 4ths 1 - 2 Pendeen Rov Res. :)

Nice game of football played in a great spirit by both sides, Rovers dominated the early exchanges and went 1 up when my free kick was flicked in by a Hayle defender (still claiming it though!!) Then Ross scored a screamer of a second...HT 0-2

2nd Half Hayle changed a few things around and we made a few changes (few injuries) and to be fair apart from a few counter attacks we weren't in it ...Hayle dominated the half scored half way through the 2nd half and kept pushing!!!

All the best for the rest of Hayle's season...and would also like to comment on the Ref who i thought was fantastic ... :c::c::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great news for fal athletic 1st about time.#

Fal athletic reserves did really well. I think we can take lots of positives from the game. considering we have a different team every week, we geled well. there was not one player that didn't try hard. lanner are a strong side and i think there keeper saved the game for them with 7 or 8 great saves. good luck to them.

losing 4-1 against a side that will probably be up there pushing for the title isnt a bad result for us, especially after the result that the lads had before i joined, dont know what happened that day but a vast inprovement witth the 4 or 5 lads that have joined in the last 2 weeks, if we can keep the team playing together then we should have a good season at athletic 2nds, thanks to lanner for the great game of football and the number 8 in the middle for you guys can control the midfield well but cant down a pint!!

Fal ath 8 Troon 0

Well spirited game between the 2 teams currently at the bottom of the league. Fal athletic scorers were Mike moore 2 Matt metcalfe 2 Ryan reeve 2 Matt pellow 1 and Lee jeffery 1. Troon skipper missed pen

Fal athletic caused Troon lots of problems today with great play and pace about there game today, Troon battled hard with fimilar faces and worked for the whole 90 minutes.

Good luck to you on the rest of the season.

pendeen v holmans game off as holmans couldnt raise a side. didnt find out till 1 30 which i thought was very late. pendeen players and ref were waiting at the ground. five weeks now without a game, roll on next week as its costing me a fortune shopping with the missus every sat.

Div 2

St Day 2 Mullion 3

Good battle. 2-1 up half time. They were playing against a very strong sun in first half which went down on the stroke of half time. Took a 3-1 lead and they got back into it with about 20 mins to go. Spent that half camped in our half but some herioc defending from the boys got us the 3 points!

Can i just say thanks to the St Day sub who was very sportmanslike and trying to put our keeper off by chatting to him and the old 'your shit aaaahhh' on goal kicks. Grow up mate.

Guest pete norfolk

Camborne Pk 0 Penryn 1

A good game played by both sides. Camborne park had the best chances of the first half but failed to find the killer instinct when it came to it.

Penryn had the majority of the second half but Camborne Park looked dangerous on the break. Game decided from the spot, which despite Park's complaints, was a penalty.

Draw would of been fair result but can't afford to miss chances we had in the game. Just shows how far we, Camborne Park, have come from the start of the season to now.

Good luck to Penryn for the rest of the season.

DIV 2

TRISPEN (2)3 Cook 21,28 Rapsey 64

CARHARRACK(1)3 45,57,81,

Sorry could'nt remember Carharrack scorers,was too busy puking up 2nd half!!! Probably a fair result although i,ll let Rich explain the offside decision for our 87th minute goal that never was!!! :mellow:

Hmmm Mark funny you should say that because i have now heard 5 different people complain about linesman down Carrharrack

When we played them Rich did it and i couldn't complain at all! all decisions were correct i felt :)

Falmouth/ helston div 3!

Cury 4 - 4 Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves

Hayle 4THS 1 - 2 Pendeen Rovers Reserves

Lanner 4 - 1 Falmouth Athletic Reserves

Ruan Minor 4 - 1 St Day 3rd

Stithians Res 6 - 0 Marazion Blues

Troon 3rds 6 - 0 Constantine Reserves

Wendron United 4th 0 - 2 Carharrack Reserves

I would like to thank wendron Peter Thorne for reffing the game on saturday.

Carharrack played great football on saturday and deserved a 2-0 win taking there chances well. Matt Montgomery got the 1st and richard vicary came on 2 make his debut and with almost his first touch he fired in from close range late on 2 seel the game!

Nah no call yet .. heaney dont know what he missing out on here! Even gonna start my coaching badges!! What does he not see!! Ive nearly doubled Carharrack tally from whole of last season in 9 games!! took them to next round of cup for first time in god knows how many years! AND AND!! ive even SCORED from my own box this season in one of 2 games ive played!!! HES A NUTTER !! LMAO!!

The boys have won 3 in a row now over about 2 months!! as my brother now calls me the special one!!

Nah no call yet .. heaney dont know what he missing out on here! Even gonna start my coaching badges!! What does he not see!! Ive nearly doubled Carharrack tally from whole of last season in 9 games!! took them to next round of cup for first time in god knows how many years! AND AND!! ive even SCORED from my own box this season in one of 2 games ive played!!! HES A NUTTER !! LMAO!!

The boys have won 3 in a row now over about 2 months!! as my brother now calls me the special one!!

ha, good work!!

:clapper:

Cheers The Fossil, thats a good result, first game played in a while as well.

FHFL DIV 2

Trispen 3 Carharrack 3

Carharrack didn't deserve a draw against Trispen. There's one word to describe Carharrack performance and that's shocking. All credit to Trispen they played some good football throughout and were unlucky not to have taken all 3 points. Trispen took the game to Carharrack from the start and were awarded for their attacking play with a well taken shot outside the box from striker Cook on the 21st. Minutes later on 28th, Cook was gifted a goal when visiting keeper Dale Paull miss kicked the ball straight to his feet. Just before the interval Carharrack striker Mark Miller scored a peach curling the ball into the top right hand corner past the keeper. During the break, the Carharrack captain told his team exactly what he thought and nobody could argue with what he had to say. Carharrack did react on 57th scored the equaliser they were looking for through Jason Farnsworth. But on 64th, legend Mark Rapsey put Trispen in the lead once more after being failed to be picked up on the far post. With just 10 mins to go Carharrack redeemed themselves by grabbing the match equaliser. Trispen not be defeated had a goal disallowed rightly for offside moments before time.

Just for the record - The goal was disallowed because when the ball was kicked Rappo was 5 yards in a offside position behind the lastman. The kicker looked to kick the ball to Rappo so he was considered by myself to be active at the time of play and offside. The flag went up. The ball subsequently rebounded off the defender and allowed him to take a shot at goal with the ball going past the line. The offside was given for the original offence and the referee agreed with me.