DIVISION ONE WEST
Dobwalls 2, Wendron United 0
Liskeard Athletic 1, Holsworthy 1
Millbrook 1, Elburton Villa 1
Porthleven 2, Illogan RBL 1
St Dennis 2, Ludgvan 1
St.Blazey 2, Mousehole 5

Camelford 3v0 Godolphin Atlantic

Pitch was soft and a strong wind blowing diagonally across the pitch - with even some rain - so much for the predicted ‘heat wave’!!

Both teams really tried to play football and at times succeeded, other than the last 10 where everything looked in slow motion with tired legs on a pitch than had had enough. 

Camelford were very comfortable in the win and the Godolphin keeper made at least 5 outstanding saves to keep the score respectable - Godolphin missing a couple of good chances as well. 

Game turned a pitch ‘fiesty’ In the last 10, probably through frustration by Godolphin who had one player shown straight red and could have had another two dismissed (and Camelford could have lost one) - but it wasn’t a dirty game. 

One more out the way, 3 valuable points and on to Exmouth on Wednesday. 

Thought the officials had great games, especially the lady lines person. 

St Blazey 2v5 Mousehole

St Blazey 2 up but down to 10 men. A soft free kick leads to Mousehole pulling one back just before half time. I say soft.....it wasnt a foul.

Mousehole in the second half played very well and scored some good goals to win comfortably. Easily the best footballing side we've seen. Typical, they sack their manager and get a performance like that. 

Goal of the season contender from Lewis Coombes for the opener lobbing the Mousehole keeper from 40 yards. 

7 hours ago, Paul said:

St Blazey 2v5 Mousehole

St Blazey 2 up but down to 10 men. A soft free kick leads to Mousehole pulling one back just before half time. I say soft.....it wasnt a foul.

Mousehole in the second half played very well and scored some good goals to win comfortably. Easily the best footballing side we've seen. Typical, they sack their manager and get a performance like that. 

Goal of the season contender from Lewis Coombes for the opener lobbing the Mousehole keeper from 40 yards. 

They have been putting in performances like that for months Paul.

I will miss them more than they will miss me. !!