Cornwall Football Forum

New Website

Now the supporters club is up and running and the support volunteers doing many needed jobs around the club, is there a plan to supply, make available, what have you, a base to operate from and become the supporters group base/headquarters for planning things that may be in the pipeline to help the club advance as a harmonious unit.?

I'm disappointed that part of my last post was censored,having been removed.It simply used a phrase that has previously been used by a member of the royal family in a TV interview,that was broadcast without being censored.I can only take from it that someone was over sensitive to reference being made to the Chairman's dire financial plight,as shown by his endeavors to attract outside investors.

3 hours ago, grim reaper said:

I'm disappointed that part of my last post was censored,having been removed.It simply used a phrase that has previously been used by a member of the royal family in a TV interview,that was broadcast without being censored.I can only take from it that someone was over sensitive to reference being made to the Chairman's dire financial plight,as shown by his endeavors to attract outside investors.

Not a problem if you can send me his bank statements to substantiate the claim! :D

The new website I mentioned is now up and running, using the same site address. I think it looks alright although I do prefer the look of the old site, but then I like Pitchero and their services. Currently trying to work out who Truro City are now using instead of Pitchero.

Not sure it's being done by "club employees" ....

NEW-LOOK WEBSITE: The wait is finally over...

October 1, 2016

Andrew Poole

THE WAIT is finally over! There is plenty to look forward to here at Truro City FC and as part of our ongoing progression we've launched a brand new Official Website.

It's got a slick, modern look-and-feel and will include all the latest news and features direct from the club, plus player profiles, all the facts and figures you need, match reports and reaction, photo galleries, club history and a lot more besides.

We’ve also got a Fans Forum, administered separately from the club, where you’ll be able to share your views and discuss all things City.

Developed in conjunction with our media partners, JJ Sports Promotions Ltd., your new-look Official Website will showcase all the good that is going on at Truro City FC.

Both the Official Website and Matchday Programme will be edited by Andrew Poole of JJ Sports Promotions Ltd., who fulfilled a similar role for the club back in 2011.

2 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Here we go again, the same old people complaining , this time about the club's website. You people don't appreciate the time club employees put into this new site. All you do is criticise, whether it be the club, the officials or indeed anything.

Alright Pete,hope your well.

3 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Here we go again, the same old people complaining , this time about the club's website. You people don't appreciate the time club employees put into this new site. All you do is criticise, whether it be the club, the officials or indeed anything.

Can't really argue with that! If there were gold medals for moaning and criticising some of our local football supporters would sweep the board. They can tell anyone and everyone how things should be done, but they can't do it themselves!

8 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

8 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

Feeling the presure Masters!!!!!

5 hours ago, Goldeneye said:

Can't really argue with that! If there were gold medals for moaning and criticising some of our local football supporters would sweep the board. They can tell anyone and everyone how things should be done, but they can't do it themselves!

OH (!) I bet they could do it themselves - and a true supporters website allows all to contribute, not just the ones who look at their club with rose coloured glasses, and bow down and doff their caps.

Until all are allowed to contribute, the site is no more than a back slapping exercise - and fools no-one.

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

OH (!) I bet they could do it themselves - and a true supporters website allows all to contribute, not just the ones who look at their club with rose coloured glasses, and bow down and doff their caps.

Until all are allowed to contribute, the site is no more than a back slapping exercise - and fools no-one.

BUT this is not a supporters website and does not purport to be. This is a Club website and is there to promote the Club and to back slap and show the Club in the best light. If you want a fans website Older then get off your backside, stop moaning and create and pay fro one yourself.

1 hour ago, russellkeeble said:

BUT this is not a supporters website and does not purport to be. This is a Club website and is there to promote the Club and to back slap and show the Club in the best light. If you want a fans website Older then get off your backside, stop moaning and create and pay fro one yourself.

Clean those rose glasses buddy - I ain't no TCFC supporter.

If you want o show the club in its best light you better get better lighting....because it don't look good from here.

15 hours ago, russellkeeble said:

I thought that website was going to run a Independent forum from the Club.

Why are people still blocked,if it is independent of the Club.?

1 hour ago, russellkeeble said:

If you are not a Truro City FC supporter why do you enjoy tearing lumps out of the Club? If you are not a supporter then everything you say is coloured by your own bitterness and is therefore irrelevant in this blog. I suggest that we all just ignore you!!

Are you ignoring him.?

To be fair there are people who prefer to ignore things that are going on.

6 hours ago, russellkeeble said:

If you are not a Truro City FC supporter why do you enjoy tearing lumps out of the Club? If you are not a supporter then everything you say is coloured by your own bitterness and is therefore irrelevant in this blog. I suggest that we all just ignore you!!

I'm not tearing lumps out of TCFC  they are doing that themselves...LOL

What am I bitter about - strange one that (!)

Just a football supporter commenting on football clubs as I see them, and how they portray themselves.....same as you do I suspect.

Ignore me :o whatever next.

On 05/10/2016 at 10:59, TruroPostie said:

Surely if employees they are getting paid so it must be their job?  And who are you people ?  What did that mean the great unwashed or your own fans ?  For someone that allegedly support Truro you like to put the boot into your own .

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

I'm not tearing lumps out of TCFC  they are doing that themselves...LOL

What am I bitter about - strange one that (!)

Just a football supporter commenting on football clubs as I see them, and how they portray themselves.....same as you do I suspect.

Ignore me :o whatever next.

Older some people don't realise this is a forum for Cornish football fans to express an opinion on local football matters and not everyone can agree  on every post but that what makes it so interesting and fun and also informative , perhaps Russell is worried that some of the things you say may come to be true  ,  perhaps you are bitter that your own club own their ground  and have a secure future ?  Russell that is sarcasm .   

32 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Surely if employees they are getting paid so it must be their job?  And who are you people ?  What did that mean the great unwashed or your own fans ?  For someone that allegedly support Truro you like to put the boot into your own .

Older some people don't realise this is a forum for Cornish football fans to express an opinion on local football matters and not everyone can agree  on every post but that what makes it so interesting and fun and also informative , perhaps Russell is worried that some of the things you say may come to be true  ,  perhaps you are bitter that your own club own their ground  and have a secure future ?  Russell that is sarcasm .   

Looks like some don't want anyone decrying Cornwalls "premier" club - lol

Truro might well be Cornwall's premier club but at times the management / owners are non league the way they treat their true fans , a shame as there seems to be more interest what goes on behind the scenes than what goes on on the pitch  , In my opinion I think if the club was more settled that football supporters from other clubs might venture up to Truro and take in a mid week game  and maybe reduced entrance fee  as most of Cornwall's workers are on minimum wage ,  as a lot of fans would like to see a higher standard of football.

1 hour ago, JENGLE said:

For the record, I think the new website isn't too bad actually. Just currently struggling to navigate my way around it. Although I've never really been that good at understanding IT.

Go careful,what you say.You could be the first one to be blocked.

Although,I still cant get in ,yet.

Is it something I said.??????????

:yahoo: