Cornwall Football Forum

Good day for Tottenham

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be an independent bull from St Just than one of the herds of Heaney sheep in mid-Cornwall !

No, Goldeneye: although if the whole population of Truro had been like you I concede that it would have enhanced communication.

I dont live in Mid Cornwall.???????????

Heaney.Who's he.??????????

Sheep.Are they the things we seen in Wales yesterday.When Spurs won again.

I know you get used to talking to yourself on the sparse terraces of the sort of clubs you support, but you are not alone on this website. I am allowed to respond to your trolley-pushing cousins as well. I know you don't have sheep in Somerset: it's too boggy for anything but a large crematorium and that apple drink that rots the brain.

It's the sheep wearing Number 11 you have to watch for, who wil lbe running away to join a club with serious European ambitions and a few quid at the end of the season. Arsenal, maybe ?

I know you get used to talking to yourself on the sparse terraces of the sort of clubs you support, but you are not alone on this website. I am allowed to respond to your trolley-pushing cousins as well. I know you don't have sheep in Somerset: it's too boggy for anything but a large crematorium and that apple drink that rots the brain.

It's the sheep wearing Number 11 you have to watch for, who wil lbe running away to join a club with serious European ambitions and a few quid at the end of the season. Arsenal, maybe ?

I am quietly confident that he will be at the lane next season. More chance of the ex best Engerland player being there. Ho ho ho.

I'd rather be an independent bull from St Just than one of the herds of Heaney sheep in mid-Cornwall !

No, Goldeneye: although if the whole population of Truro had been like you I concede that it would have enhanced communication.

I dont live in Mid Cornwall.???????????

Heaney.Who's he.??????????

Sheep.Are they the things we seen in Wales yesterday.When Spurs won again. We never seen sight nor sign from you when you was losing

Truro's Bitter Ventriloquist....I agree I wasn't very good, but I tried hard. Left St Just at 18;didn't come back to Cornwall till I was 34 (1993).

Playing history: Lincoln College, Oxford Reserves and occasionally third team 1977-80

Warwick University: Tocil United 1980-82

Sunday league in various places till children born (1990), when wife allowed.....

Only played Combo once, in a 3-0 defeat, when they were short.....ask Dave Fisher !

So what if I wasn't very good ! How do you rate the general standard in Cornwall ? Maybe that's why most of your relegation fodder wouldn't know the way from Coodes to the cathedral...... :c:

Hypothetically, I might have preferred to parallel it with the gap between the marvelling of the High Priests in the Temple (AD 12) and the enlisting of the disciples in AD 30, if it were not for my earnest wish to avoid offending my many religious friends.

Moreunder, most sadly, Our Lord was not born in a St Just manger. Our donkeys would have been too carnivorous to enable the fulfilment of divine destiny. :ph34r:

Hypothetically, I might have preferred to parallel it with the gap between the marvelling of the High Priests in the Temple (AD 12) and the enlisting of the disciples in AD 30, if it were not for my earnest wish to avoid offending my many religious friends.

Moreunder, most sadly, Our Lord was not born in a St Just manger. Our donkeys would have been too carnivorous to enable the fulfilment of divine destiny. :ph34r:

What was it del boy used to say - ah yes - rodders you plonker.

• 2 weeks later...

True, but a tough ask. Man City next, that's a tough one. Arsenal away at Fulham. A very important 3 points on offer there. Cripes, this is gonna be close!

You are right ,my friend.It's going to be tough for all the teams.

Who are going to keep their nerve.?

Next couple of games,should make thing's a little clearer.

ARSENAL, Fulham[A], Man Utd[H].

CHELSEA, Fulham[A], Liverpool[A].

SPURS, Man City[H], Wigan[A].

EVERTON, Sunderland[A], Fulham[H].

I'd welcome it.

Having said that, I predicted at the start of the season that Fernando would score 20 goals and he's not far off.

Unfortunately he only gets them in clusters against weak sides who scrape into minor European competitions from obscure places that look like the Ukraine or the Czech Republic. Probably suggests he's good for a hat-trick against Tottenham...... :)

I'd welcome it.

Having said that, I predicted at the start of the season that Fernando would score 20 goals and he's not far off.

Unfortunately he only gets them in clusters against weak sides who scrape into minor European competitions from obscure places that look like the Ukraine or the Czech Republic. Probably suggests he's good for a hat-trick against Tottenham...... :)

I've got a five pound note he doesn't.

• 2 months later...

COYS, THERE MORE LIKE BOYS WHEN THERE UP AGAINST THE BIG GUNS LOL :yahoo:

Who are the BIG GUNS.???????????????????????????

Man Utd.That's the team we beat at Old Trafford.

Man City.That's the Champion's we gave a 3-1 hiding at WHL.

Chelsea,Thats the team who couldn't beat us at the Bridge.

The Goons,who we beat at WHL.

Who are these big guns ,we look like boys against.?

David Villa next.Not far off.

He was at our new Training Center,this week.

Just the fee to sort.Barcelona want £12 million,Spurs offered £8million.

Very far off - Gone to Atletico Madrid. :)

as close as higuan to the gunners

A bit strange this.Villa decided to stay in Spain,after Spurs refused to pay Barcelona's £12 million asking fee.

You know what Levy is like.Then in sympathy to Villa,Barcelona let him go for £4.4 million.

Never mind,two more Belgian's on their way to Tottenham. CHANDLI and BENTEKE.

I think that Spurs need to strengthen their defence, but they only seem interested in signing midfielders and attackers. Can see them conceding a lot of goals next season if they don't take action. :)

You may have a point,from last season.

Lloris was not cemented as No 1 choice goalkeeper,with Brad Frediel getting games at the start of last season.

William Gallas was also being selected,but has now come to the end of his contract.

Kyle Naughton was playing left back,when clearly he is a right back.

Jan Vertonghen also played at left back.

This season we have Younes Kaboul back from a serious injury,plus Danny Rose returns from Sunderland.

So our defenders will be,Lloris Walker,Caulker Dawson,Kaboul,Vertonghen,Naughton,Rose,and Assou-Ekotto,plus the return of our defensive

midfielder Sandro gives AVB PLENTY OF OPTIONS.

David Villa next.Not far off.

He was at our new Training Center,this week.

Just the fee to sort.Barcelona want £12 million,Spurs offered £8million.

Very far off - Gone to Atletico Madrid. :)

as close as higuan to the gunners

A bit strange this.Villa decided to stay in Spain,after Spurs refused to pay Barcelona's £12 million asking fee.

You know what Levy is like.Then in sympathy to Villa,Barcelona let him go for £4.4 million.

Never mind,two more Belgian's on their way to Tottenham. CHANDLI and BENTEKE.

This is for my little Mancs.

Chandli signed for Spurs today.

Benteke will be at Spurs by the time the transfer window shut.

There is only one person on here that is full of it.