Cornwall Football Forum

Ex premiership player heading for Truro?

Guest Postie Pidge

It does Stu but Mr.Miller would probably be paid slightly more than them,don't you think?

I would indeed think that Nigel. However, the money that the other players/keepers will be on should surely be enough to ensure that they "be on their toes"?. For most footballers down here, just wanting a place in the team is enough to keep them "on their toes". I know what you meant though.

Respect has to be a 2 way thing mate. If you weren't getting the respect you deserved for the effort you were putting in, then why should you give respect to those not doing the respecting?. Unless you're soft like I am and just be nice to people anyway and end up just being the "easy option" for managers to drop/not select etc.

coaching and cover for the first team from what i have read on the truro site! who knows, if jason chapman has a bad run(not that i would want himto as he is a mate of mine) he might find himself in more than out!!

glad u like the heart to hearts me and coopsie have! we will be srialising it in the sun!!!

It does Stu but Mr.Miller would probably be paid slightly more than them,don't you think?

I would indeed think that Nigel. However, the money that the other players/keepers will be on should surely be enough to ensure that they "be on their toes"?. For most footballers down here, just wanting a place in the team is enough to keep them "on their toes". I know what you meant though.

coopsie what about thouse over paid that play in the premership,1oo.ooo a week and it does keep some of them on there toes,no :drink::drink: :drink:

• 5 weeks later...