Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 25/04/2009

Guest Grant Mitchell

constantine champions cant belive we have done it. well done lads for a great season. div one is ours next yr.

man of the season and best player in the league Mark'super'Kent

Guest 00Frogman

Constantine 7-0 Frogpool :thumbsup:

(HT 6-0)well done to cons for a victory earned first half. i turned up late and it was all over by the time i got on the pitch 20 mins later. the sending off was a bad joke, nice to see cons even recognising this. yellow may be, red er........ :wacko: odd decisions from the guy all afternoon tbh, (apparently) 21 sendings off this season speaks for itself!

gutted I'm prob gonna miss next week's return fixture as we gave a better account of ourselves second half!

Unofficial FHFL 1 League Table 25/4/09

only 1 result known today (St Day 0-3 Penryn).

?St Keverne v Holmans played.

Penryn now safe, St Day needing 2 massive wins against Falmouth Atletic in last 2 games to stay up <_< .

Helston need to win all 3 to stand a chance.

On a personal note Falmouth Albion need 1 point and are playing Helston away on Wednesday - big game.

Think Pitty means they played for the third team cos they dont want to upset the mining league anymore their happier trying to get a result off their old manager and not worrying about the fal hel league. Absolute disgrace, mind you St. Keverne is a long way away. :SM_carton: On a final note ,great to see my old players thought mitchy was superb and bobby.

Dave we dont want to upset either league!!!!

I asked St Keverne to rearrange the fixture for either the 9th or the 16th (both saturdays) as im sure i read somewhere that the league runs until the end of may not april. Unfortunatley they declined for whatever reason. I asked for the rearrangement due to the fact that it was becoming apparant as early as wednsday that we were struggling to field 22 players for the two matches fixtured that day. We tried up until 12:30 on Sat to fulfil both fixtures however it was not to be. Titans had kindly allowed us to reverse the fixture and play it at their place due to cricket now taking over at Holmans so also taking the 2 teams league positions into account and the fact the titans game was our home fixture but at your ground we reluctantly decided to cancel the FHFL1 game rather then the Mining league.

It's not about playing you Dave Although clearly you have taken it personally and yes its not something we are proud of in cancelling a fixture due to a player shortage however we did it so get over it and move on as im sure you will be doing.......again!!! next season.

FAL/HELSTON DIV.3

Hayle 0 - 3 Mullion

H.T 0 -2

Scrappy game due to the wind, pitch over the road in good condition (for once) despite all the rain in the previous 24 hours. Mullion scored 2 from open play and were awarded a penalty. Few bookings due (more than anything else) to the greasy surface and players sliding in, but overall a fairly contested game of football. Believe this gives Mullion promotion to Div.2 so congratulations to Rob and his players.

Mullion 2'nds are next playing on Monday against Trispen in a cup semi-final.

Venue Penryn F.C

Dave we dont want to upset either league!!!!

I asked St Keverne to rearrange the fixture for either the 9th or the 16th (both saturdays) as im sure i read somewhere that the league runs until the end of may not april. Unfortunatley they declined for whatever reason. I asked for the rearrangement due to the fact that it was becoming apparant as early as wednsday that we were struggling to field 22 players for the two matches fixtured that day. We tried up until 12:30 on Sat to fulfil both fixtures however it was not to be. Titans had kindly allowed us to reverse the fixture and play it at their place due to cricket now taking over at Holmans so also taking the 2 teams league positions into account and the fact the titans game was our home fixture but at your ground we reluctantly decided to cancel the FHFL1 game rather then the Mining league.

It's not about playing you Dave Although clearly you have taken it personally and yes its not something we are proud of in cancelling a fixture due to a player shortage however we did it so get over it and move on as im sure you will be doing.......again!!! next season.

HAHA i love u Neil ur right about moving on mate dare say i will, but rest assured wherever i go i will fulfill each fixture unlike Holmans, as for getting to me Neil you must be joking mate it would take more than that and i think you failed yesterday 1-1. On a final note i always said there isnt much between the fal-hel 1 and mining 2 :thumbsup: At least fal-hel league and mining league played each other this season. :yahoo:

I think you will find that the fixture was Holmans V Titans and that all the players for both sides are registered with the mining league. End of chat best of luck for the rest of the season :D

By the way Nick Faldo said can he have his clubs back as you seem to have far more then he ever had!!!!

Guest pete norfolk

FHFL 2

Troon 5 Camborne Park 3

Updated FHFL 2 Table @ 25/04/2009

Yesterdays late kick off between these sides saw what was anticipated, a game that had twist and turns.

Camborne Park, against the run of play, went 2-0 up through Ash Mugford and Peter Norfolk before Troon replied through a well struck free kick that went through the wall.

The second half saw an even game that saw good chances for both sides. Troon then took the game by the scruff of the neck and went into a 5-2 lead before Ryan Croucher, in his last game for the club, scored from the spot.

Despite losing, the team should be proud of the result as Troon had at least 6-7 first team players on the pitch during the game, and our players were never phased by this.

Good luck to the Troon lot for the rest of the season and there promotion push and hopefully be playing u in fhfl 1 nxt yr :)

I think you will find that the fixture was Holmans V Titans and that all the players for both sides are registered with the mining league. End of chat best of luck for the rest of the season :D

By the way Nick Faldo said can he have his clubs back as you seem to have far more then he ever had!!!!

Yeh good luck to the seconds/ thirds and their remaining fixture in mining two (if you fulfill it) hopefully play you next season if you can raise a side. Not sure which team im going too yet so i will let you know if i will play 1st 2nd or 3rds.

P.S. will their be a thirds :unsure::unsure: End of chitter old boy :mellow:

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

Constantine 7-0 Frogpool :thumbsup:

(HT 6-0)well done to cons for a victory earned first half. i turned up late and it was all over by the time i got on the pitch 20 mins later. the sending off was a bad joke, nice to see cons even recognising this. yellow may be, red er........ :wacko: odd decisions from the guy all afternoon tbh, (apparently) 21 sendings off this season speaks for itself!

gutted I'm prob gonna miss next week's return fixture as we gave a better account of ourselves second half!

the man in the middle had no choice the player was straggling the other one and what i heard was frogpool your lucky u didn't have a 2nd red card for another player swearing at him. odd descions all afternoon ????? really maybe you should not have a referee next time who gives up his time to do a game or maybe you should take the course yourself and be in the middle and see how hard it is yourself!