Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup semi final Weds 27th March 2024

Shame the 2 semis turned out to be so one sided but well done to Falmouth Utd who just ran out of form at the wrong time and especially Biscovey who are a Div 4 East team, great effort that. Promises to be a cracking final, was well impressed with Lanreath tonight in very difficult conditions and I know for a fact Dropship got plenty of quality. Any ideas for a final venue? 🤔🤔👍

23 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Shame the 2 semis turned out to be so one sided but well done to Falmouth Utd who just ran out of form at the wrong time and especially Biscovey who are a Div 4 East team, great effort that. Promises to be a cracking final, was well impressed with Lanreath tonight in very difficult conditions and I know for a fact Dropship got plenty of quality. Any ideas for a final venue? 🤔🤔👍

Should think they’ve got plenty of quality with the money they throw around😅🤷‍♂️

credit to Dropship for getting to another final, the villagers of Dropship (is it by the coast?) will undoubtedly make the trip along to support the numerous family members from the village playing in an attempt to add more silverware to their established club, and showcase within their clubhouse i expect for all to see! And of course add to the splendid history behind this club and push them forwards for next season where they will undoubtedly be there or there abouts (wherever their ground may be then, is it portable? along with all fixings and clubhouse 😃).

• Dave Deacon changed the title to Junior Cup semi final Weds 27th March 2024