Dropship Reserves v Constantine Reserves
Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves v Helston Raiders
Mullion Thirds v Troon Reserves.   Match conceded by Troon Res 
Penryn Athletic Reserves v Storm
Perranporth v Lizard Argyle Reserves
Wendron United Fifths v Pendeen Rovers Reserves

ALL 3 pm kick off 

3 West.

Where are all the reports? Am I missing something?

Carharrack 0, Probus 3

So Probus continue their march to promotion .

There was no referee so the visitors agreed that the Carharrack manager could officiate. He is somewhat limited by a bad limp, but without him there would have been no game, which a couple of the travelling supporters needed to understand.

A header of a free kick on 19 made it 0 - 1 and a low drive from probably outside the box made it 0 - 2. Fine goal. Probus hadn't looked too confident until these goals went in and from then on Carharrack were limited to breaking out of defence to pose any threat, but they defended stubbornly for the rest of the half. 2 - 0 down at half-time, Carharrack conceded an o.g. after just 2 minutes from the restart. A Probus player shouted "they'll fold now", which lack of respect for his opponents was probably the best incentive the Reds could have had. They continued to defend stubbornly, admittedly riding their luck at times, and even had the ball in the net on 76 only for offside to be given.

A visiting fan shouted at the stand-in ref, after claiming a foul, "It helps you get outside the centre circle, ref!" to which the ref fittingly replied: "I'm disabled, so if other people could get off their arses..." Quite right. The geezer did a difficult job and the Probus players showed much more respect than that supporter, even in the tick of the game. Very few appeals and I saw no arguments from them. The game was played in good spirit, when it so easily have been played at all.

Carharrack were a bit light-weight, too often being muscled off the ball; and with that fierce low sun in the Probus 'keeper's eyes, I didn't see a single deliberate attempt by Carharrack's players to try to drop a long lob under the bar with the 'keeper struggling to see. Never mind.

Tea Hut open as usual run by the manager's wife (well done and thank you), but the grass is still too long. Get some sheep in (memories of Carharrack's Combination League days in the mid 70s on their former pitch towards United Downs!)🐑🐑

13 minutes ago, Tom Trust said:

3 West.

Where are all the reports? Am I missing something?

Carharrack 0, Probus 3

So Probus continue their march to promotion .

There was no referee so the visitors agreed that the Carharrack manager could officiate. He is somewhat limited by a bad limp, but without him there would have been no game, which a couple of the travelling supporters needed to understand.

A header of a free kick on 19 made it 0 - 1 and a low drive from probably outside the box made it 0 - 2. Fine goal. Probus hadn't looked too confident until these goals went in and from then on Carharrack were limited to breaking out of defence to pose any threat, but they defended stubbornly for the rest of the half. 2 - 0 down at half-time, Carharrack conceded an o.g. after just 2 minutes from the restart. A Probus player shouted "they'll fold now", which lack of respect for his opponents was probably the best incentive the Reds could have had. They continued to defend stubbornly, admittedly riding their luck at times, and even had the ball in the net on 76 only for offside to be given.

A visiting fan shouted at the stand-in ref, after claiming a foul, "It helps you get outside the centre circle, ref!" to which the ref fittingly replied: "I'm disabled, so if other people could get off their arses..." Quite right. The geezer did a difficult job and the Probus players showed much more respect than that supporter, even in the tick of the game. Very few appeals and I saw no arguments from them. The game was played in good spirit, when it so easily have been played at all.

Carharrack were a bit light-weight, too often being muscled off the ball; and with that fierce low sun in the Probus 'keeper's eyes, I didn't see a single deliberate attempt by Carharrack's players to try to drop a long lob under the bar with the 'keeper struggling to see. Never mind.

Tea Hut open as usual run by the manager's wife (well done and thank you), but the grass is still too long. Get some sheep in (memories of Carharrack's Combination League days in the mid 70s on their former pitch towards United Downs!)🐑🐑

Great report Tom always something I look to read in a Saturday evening. 

unfortunately don’t think there’s the interest anymore in local football. Been a long time since the days of reports. Sometimes you struggle to see results from the day.

Well done Tom, still good to see a report mate, although I think Cornish leg end is correct no one seems that bothered these days!?! Real shame because there’s some very good teams and excellent players in these leagues and divisions that deserve a bit of recognition. I think Paul was asking for people just to put a result and the game attendance on here on a Saturday evening when the new league set up started this season but almost no one can even be bothered to do that!!! Sign of the times unfortunately, football not the be all and end all like maybe it was in our day Tom. Thanks anyway! Good side Probus 🔴👏🏼👍

Falmouth United 5 - 2  Newlyn Non Athletico 

First home game of the season against a team we struggle to beat back to back. Last season we beat them comfortably away but got a humbling at home and they also beat us in the semi final 7-6 in extra team. But this season we broke that trend. Coming away with a home win after beating Newlyn away earlier in the season. 
Perfect weather for it and no ref appointed we got off to a solid start taking an early lead when Hayden Webber  converted well from a Cameron Hamshaw pass.  Our second came from in form striker hayden finishing from a Benji pass. Newlyns very good striker pulled one back after keeping us in our half for large parts of the first half. After a great run from cb by reuben linking up with Cameron playing in hayden to cross for reece to get on the score sheet was a brilliant team goal. Leading 3-1 at half time was great after some sustained pressure. 
Worst possible start to the second half after conceding early brought a strong response getting our 2 goal cushion shortly after from the spot after reece got brought down in the box. Archie put the ball in the bottom corner. The 5th goal was an absolute rocket. Reuben driving in to midfield to receive the ball and smashed it in the top corner from well outside the box. 
A brilliant 3 points earned. Thank you to Ricky Wicks for reffing for us on such short notice.

IMG_6489.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpeg

IMG_6367.jpeg

IMG_6516.jpeg

IMG_6592.jpeg