Cornwall Football Forum

WADEBRIDGE 0- TORPOINT 1

Here i go again this is the 3rd time i have tried to do a report on this afternoons game but it seems to keep getting deleted dont think Dave likes  meonly joking Dave 

This was a very good game Wadebridge played really well and could of won this if there shooting at goal was better Jacob Rowe the main culprit his shooting was wayward all aternoon even though he did hit the crossbar with 1 brilliant shot but he hurried his shots 

Wadebridge where brilliant in the 1st half even though Ryan Richards scored whati thought was a perfectly good goal but the linesman thought different and flagged it for offside .

Ht 0-0 Very even half 

2nd half Torpoint where more in the game and Rhys Hooper and Sam Hepworth where brillaint in the heart of the Bridgers defence and the midfield of Wickens Reski and Eastman were very good but against the run of play a mistake in the Wadebridge defence the brilliant Ryan Richards rounded Rob Rosevear and just walked the ball into the goal he wont get a easier goal all year 

1 last bit of controversy in the last minute Sam Hepworth thought he had got  a deserved equaliser but the linesman had flagged and the game ended in a 1-0 win to Torpoint 

My MOM FOR WADEBRIDGE RHYS HOOPER FOR TORPOINT THERE BRILLIANT CAPTAIN DARREN HICKS

Also 1ST time i have had a Pasty there and it was proper Ansom lovely pastry also the match Program is brilliant and was free a lot better than he program at Newquay which is £3 and is not worth it .

Everything about Wadebridge is good lovely ground lovely people Pasty to die for and not a bad team as well a real credit i just love going there so does Smokie even if he did go on his walkabout this afternoon .

Well done Newquay a 2-1 win like i predicted i think i should move up the table this week but i never seem to but i will be watching closely in the future