Bodmin Town    2-3            Truro City Reserves 

Bude Town          5-3          Mullion 

Dobwalls             4-2           Wadebridge Town 

Launceston         2-4           AFC St Austell 

Newquay            1-0            Camelford 

Penzance             3-0           Sticker 

St Dennis             2-0           Holsworthy 

Wendron United      2-2        Callington Town 

Watched Newquay vs Camelford this afternoon and this is my opinion of the game the 1st half was a non event really nothing really happened Newquay had Cam Turners brother in goal and i cant remember him having a save to make in the 1st half but cant remember Josh Colwill having a save to make either .HT 0-0 

2nd half was all Camelford who dominated the half but against the run of play they gave away a needless corner which it looked like keeper Josh COLWILL miscontrolled and from the corner the brilliant Matt Saunders scored with a bullet header ,Camelford continued to dominate and missed chance after chance heading over and good goalkeeping by Turner . Brother Cam had a free kick centre of goal and you think goal here but not on this occasion he must be saving them for next weekend vs Cheddar This was  a lucky win by Newquay and the centre halfs Downing and Saunders where superb keeping the score at 1-0 but if only had  a goalscorer like the 1 they use to have in Mark Gusterson they would of gone away with the 3 points .It all seemed to kick off at the end of the match and the ref was waving cards around i think it was Newquay player did a bad foul and he wasnt sent off i thought it was a fair tackle and so did the ref but the best team

Very lucky 3 points to Newquay a hard fought 3 points hard luck to Reg and his team was good to talk to him before the match a real gentleman last saw him on the plane to London to see Plymouth in the final at Wembley vs Bolton .

I thought the ref had a good game and my MOM GOES TO NEWQUAY MATT SAUNDERS AND FOR CAMELFORD CHARLIE HAMBLY 

Not the prettiest game to watch but another 3 points to Newquay hard earned but Camelford played well and must think they where unlucky today 

Next games for me Tuesday night Newquay Reserves vs St Columb Major and next Saturday to Wadebridge to watch them play Torpoint 

Have a good week everyone 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 16 September 2023

Was at Bude v Mullion today. It was an excellent watch. 
A game dominated by Bude, but Mullion never really out of it. So much so that Mullion went 3-1 up in the 1st half.  I’d say against the run of play, but we play the game to score goals and they fulfilled their part. Bude deservedly brought it back to 3-3 by halftime. 
Second half was a quite dominant display by Bude as they went on to score the goal and take 3 point. 
Pleased to say, no red cards today - Hold the front page 😉. But more importantly, there was a marked difference in the Bude players approach. They were very vocal, to each other, from a self policing point of view. Every single time a Bude player began to question the ref, he was encouraged to shut up and get on with the game by his teammates. Very good to see as we all know the Bude boys play with their heart on their sleeve. 
I was impressed by the ref (sorry don’t know who he was). He controlled the game tightly. Took no back chat and let it flow as much as possible. It was nice to see it can still be a contact sport. Lastly, both keepers made some great saves today, however a special mention to the young lad in goal for Mullion. He made some terrific saves today. Fantastic positioning and very agile. 
Oh and I won the 50/50. First time I’ve ever won one of them 👌🏻. A bag of treats for Harrison 🐕 as a result.