North Petherwin Reserves        9-3    St Mawgan Reserves

Pensilva                                   8-1    Gunnislake Reserves

DIVISION TWO

Bodmin Dragons                      4-5        Lostwithiel Reserves

Bude Town Reserves               6-1    St Eval Spitfires

Castle Loyale                           2-7    Week St Mary

Grampound                              4-1    Indian Queens

North Hill                                P-P    Lanreath

Bude Town Reserves 6 St Eval Spitfires 1.

A hard-fought win on a heavy pitch after a month without a game for Bude. We started brightly and put some good pressure on St Eval and we were rewarded with two goals headed in from corners and another from a cross into the box. St Eval replied with a nice shot which deflected past the keeper.

Second half seemed a bit more sluggish from both teams but Bude clinched the game with three more goals to take the 3 points. St Eval gave a really good account of themselves and battled hard throughout. Martin Smith reffed the game really well and got all the decisions spot on.

We wish St Eval the best for the rest of the season.

36 minutes ago, bighairydave said:

Still doesn’t excuse a manager, who is also a qualified referee, abusing a 16 year old. 

No not at all, it must be remembered that at this level those running the line are inexperienced untrained volunteers.

I 100% agree, inexcusable ...I think even the Meva players were embarrassed and shocked.

1 hour ago, Unknown99 said:

Lostwithiel 5-4 Bodmin dragons 

lostwithiel could end up losing their points as one of their players wasn’t signed on without realising due to biscovey owing money to the fa 

Fantastic game won with the last kick of the game end to end stuff all afternoon 

2 hours ago, Unknown99 said:

Lostwithiel 5-4 Bodmin dragons 

lostwithiel could end up losing their points as one of their players wasn’t signed on without realising due to biscovey owing money to the fa 

Was the game's venue switched?

2 minutes ago, cornish leg end said:

Shame to win a game late and end up with out the points though 😉😉😅

Never mind any technicalities, I'm sure though at the time they enjoyed only their second league win of the season 👍

21 hours ago, MasterSoccerDebates said:

So whilst reading this, Lostwithiel may well lose their points for what may be a genuine mistake…

Whilst Lanreath get away without any punishment whatsoever for locking a ref in the changing room whilst filming and harassing him?

Hard to see how that’s fair to be honest.

No Lanreath player or club official was involved with the locking of the door.

Just now, Seasider 11 said:

This is completely not true. The whole footage is on CCTV.

Why were no players or club officials charged then if the CCTV footage showed that? The footage showed a spectator locking the door, and ended up being part of Calstock, but it was not a player or club official. Hard for a club to manage people coming to watch, and if anything blame lies with home club for having such a lock on the door. Rumours in referee circles were a similar thing happened the week before in a SWPL game.

The truth is in the footage and the player who did it was identified.

I have no idea what the findings were after the event. It is ridiculous to suggest that a referee getting locked in a changing room is because Bude FC has a certain type of lock on the door. It is the person that needs to take responsibility for doing it and nothing else! The rumour that it had happened the week before is again completely untrue.

2 hours ago, Seasider 11 said:

I have no idea what the findings were after the event. It is ridiculous to suggest that a referee getting locked in a changing room is because Bude FC has a certain type of lock on the door. It is the person that needs to take responsibility for doing it and nothing else! The rumour that it had happened the week before is again completely untrue.

So no doubt Lanreath have been / will be punished for the actions of their player?

4 hours ago, Seasider 11 said:

I can categorically say that it did happen!! And to not have changed the locking set up at Bude is beyond belief........so much for them wanting to improve things as a club! 😡

1 hour ago, BryJayLew said:

I can categorically say that it did happen!! And to not have changed the locking set up at Bude is beyond belief........so much for them wanting to improve things as a club! 😡

If you go and read the post post there first team major work is taking place at bude so you’ll find the locks will have changed now 😂

10 hours ago, Seasider 11 said:

So why has there been no Lanreath player suspended?