WEST

Falmouth Town Res        1-2         St Agnes

Ludgvan                            3-2            Mousehole Development

Redruth United               4-3         Hayle

St Ives Town                     2-2         Perranporth

Truro City Reserves        0-3         St Day

Wendron Utd Res           0-2         Mullion

Redruth United 4(1) Hayle 3 (0)

in an evenly contested first half the home team scored the only goal sorry cannot remember who scored.

second half it was end to end Hayle scored from 2 crosses to take the lead.Redruth came back level with a deflected shot from Louis. Then Hayle went up the other end and scored I think from Cameron. The home team came back level with another deflected shot from Louis. Then in the fading light the ball fell in the box to Dan who smashed it into the roof of the net for what turned out to be the winner. Around 20 people watching a good competitive game and another 3 points for Redruth United.

Truro 0-3 St Day

Good strong all round performance from St Day this evening to take all three points.

Truro’s passing game didn’t happen partly due to themselves and also being quickly pressured and shut down.

Two well struck goals from Gavin Boon  (I think) and in between those was a howler of an own goal! One of those back passes which went under the foot of the goally! No coming back after conceding that one!

First time I’ve been to the Tregye ground since training there pre-season with Truro City about at least 35 years ago! 🥴

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday 12 April 2022
1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Truro 0-3 St Day

Good strong all round performance from St Day this evening to take all three points.

Truro’s passing game didn’t happen partly due to themselves and also being quickly pressured and shut down.

Two well struck goals from Gavin Boon  (I think) and in between those was a howler of an own goal! One of those back passes which went under the foot of the goally! No coming back after conceding that one!

First time I’ve been to the Tregye ground since training there pre-season with Truro City about at least 35 years ago! 🥴

Big result for st day does that all but get them promoted?