Cornwall Football Forum

No reports at all?

Tried to generate some interest many a time but I guess most of the ECPL clubs don’t have broadband yet. I’m the sole contributor to fixture predictions each week and I think myself and Darin at Foxhole the only ones who do write ups of a match. Foxhole vs Torpoint next week so you might get two from the same game so apologies for that 🤣

St.Teath 3 Roche 2

Abandoned 72 mins.

Been involved in men's football for 40 years  and not seen nothing quite like it and I'm not talking about the players who at times where all scratching there heads in disbelief. 

I will now wait for the replies about refs. 

But you did ask for a report. 

9 hours ago, MCB said:

St.Teath 3 Roche 2

Abandoned 72 mins.

Been involved in men's football for 40 years  and not seen nothing quite like it and I'm not talking about the players who at times where all scratching there heads in disbelief. 

Could you tell us more?

10 hours ago, MCB said:

St.Teath 3 Roche 2

Abandoned 72 mins.

Not really a match report though is it? 

Can you give us some context, events, opinions? All of which can be done without slating a ref too much. If they had a poor game then so be it, so long as a report is objective and not personally offensive to that referee then go for it!

3 hours ago, FootballChat said:

Not really a match report though is it? 
Can you give us some context, events, opinions? All of which can be done without slating a ref too much. If they had a poor game then so be it, so long as a report is objective and not personally offensive to that referee then go for it!

Let's not get too demanding! Anything is better than currently nothing! 

Anyone got anything on the other games? 

Gunnislake                         4-0          St Stephen

Looe Town                          0-3          Altarnun

St Cleer                                2-2          Newquay Academy

2 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Presumably you were there to say that?

17 hours ago, MCB said:

I didnt need to waste my fuel. This says it for you.

st teath v roche.

St teath took the lead on 44 minutes with a shot from the edge of the box from ollie edwards that got a slight deflection to wrong foot the keeper.The second half resulted in a game that was fairly even for the most part until st teath increased the lead with a 30 yrd free kick from brown that beat the keeper all ends up.The third st teath goal came after a good team move involving adam clemence and darren burden with the latter slotting home from a tight angle.Then a change of fortunes a penalty to roche and a disputed off side that was not given and it was 3 2 .Thanks to the roche supporters that in there opinion it was offside .After that a heated discussion involving the roche captain although i couldn't see or hear what it was about.Ref called both captains together and game was abondoned.To be totally fair to the ref his report will be with the county Fa