Barnstaple Town                   3-2         Slimbridge

Evesham United                    1-4         Paulton Rovers

Frome Town                          2-0         Bideford

Highworth Town                    0-3         Winchester City

Larkhall Athletic                      1-1         Lymington Town

Melksham Town                   4-2         Cinderford Town

Plymouth Parkway               0-2         Bristol Manor Farm

Sholing                                  0-0         Cirencester Town

Was at Harrow today. Pretty composed away performance in the first half from Truro ,despite conceding an equaliser before the break. Second half, thought Truro did brilliantly to haul themselves back into it from 3-1 down to 3-3 (more than they deserved as they looked a mess to be honest, plenty of arguing in their ranks as well). After that, well, the roof fell in. Yes, the 4th (and decisive) Harrow goal looked miles offside, but City seemed to throw in the towel after that. Everytime a cross came into the City box it was panic stations, James Hamon had a bit of a nightmare I'm afraid. 6-3 could easily have been 7, 8 or 9. 

Special mention for the Harrow clubhouse. 4 real ales on tap, well kept and very reasonably priced.

Bit of a blow to Parkway's play off hopes as well. My spies at the match tell me they were dreadful to a man (especially as Bristol MF played most of the match with 10 men). Think that was Parkway's first home league defeat since losing to Tavistock on Boxing Day 2019. As for the last time a side did a league double over them, you probably have to go back to the Peninsula League days.

11 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Was at Harrow today. Pretty composed away performance in the first half from Truro ,despite conceding an equaliser before the break. Second half, thought Truro did brilliantly to haul themselves back into it from 3-1 down to 3-3 (more than they deserved as they looked a mess to be honest, plenty of arguing in their ranks as well). After that, well, the roof fell in. Yes, the 4th (and decisive) Harrow goal looked miles offside, but City seemed to throw in the towel after that. Everytime a cross came into the City box it was panic stations, James Hamon had a bit of a nightmare I'm afraid. 6-3 could easily have been 7, 8 or 9. 

Special mention for the Harrow clubhouse. 4 real ales on tap, well kept and very reasonably priced.

Bit of a blow to Parkway's play off hopes as well. My spies at the match tell me they were dreadful to a man (especially as Bristol MF played most of the match with 10 men). Think that was Parkway's first home league defeat since losing to Tavistock on Boxing Day 2019. As for the last time a side did a league double over them, you probably have to go back to the Peninsula League days.

It wasn’t great to be fair and Bristol did defend well.  . Big crowd as well over 500 odd I recon.  Just looked leggy and like the games have caught up with them a bit. Looks light on the bench as well. And I still feel they need a 25-30 goal a season striker for big games like this. 
you have to wonder what Tyler Harvey or Rocky would do in this parkway team. 
amyway it’s been a good run hopefully only a blip. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 29 January 2022
3 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

It was updating the scores as usual!

I assumed that City's Social Media Admins weren't posting (Plus my computer is on the way out - So, loading has also become a massive pain in the butt). 

Normally, Google displays the Tweets from the City page, so that I don't have to go onto Twitter. It didn't today. So I searched for Harrow Borough instead... And voila... The results appeared.

Apologies for wrongly assuming the situation.

14 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

It wasn’t great to be fair and Bristol did defend well.  . Big crowd as well over 500 odd I recon.  Just looked leggy and like the games have caught up with them a bit. Looks light on the bench as well. And I still feel they need a 25-30 goal a season striker for big games like this. 
you have to wonder what Tyler Harvey or Rocky would do in this parkway team. 
amyway it’s been a good run hopefully only a blip. 

Rocky Neal worked hard and always looked a threat against Harrow. Tyler Harvey on the other hand, anonymous and was dragged off early in the second half. Possibly injured I guess.

On 30/01/2022 at 08:05, Way Of The Park said:

Rocky Neal worked hard and always looked a threat against Harrow. Tyler Harvey on the other hand, anonymous and was dragged off early in the second half. Possibly injured I guess.

I do believe Tyler Harvey did get an injury. Paul Wotton said that it was no surprise as he's probably played one game too many in what has been a packed schedule lately. They're trying to get bodies in.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/02/2022 at 11:14, Dave Deacon said:

Announced this morning Alex Battle on loan 

How does this loan system work ? Do Truro (Pirates) have to cover his wages or is it good compensation by his host club to get fitness and match time ?

Would you be allowed to form a team of loanees ?

Just seen another loanee from AFC Bournemouth  Ferdinand Okoh (thats a good old Truro name lol)

22 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

How does this loan system work ? Do Truro (Pirates) have to cover his wages or is it good compensation by his host club to get fitness and match time ?

Would you be allowed to form a team of loanees ?

Just seen another loanee from AFC Bournemouth  Ferdinand Okoh (thats a good old Truro name lol)

Parkway have a few loanees from argyle. I believe the club cover the wages and parkway provide a competitive game for them