Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures for Saturday 28th and Tuesday 31st August

ECPL Fixtures for Saturday 28th and Tuesday 31st August, Wednesday 1st september

Saturday 

Altarnun 1 St Cleer 0

Newquay Academy 0 Gunnislake 4

Plymouth Marjon 1  Foxhole 4

Roche 0 St Teath 0

St Minver 3 Torpoint Athletic 2

Tuesday

Roche 1 Foxhole 3

St Newlyn East 2 Newquay Academy 3

Wednesday 

Looe Town 1 St Cleer 4

St MInver 3 St Teath 1 

ROCHE  (1)  1

FOXHOLE  (2) 3

Addmission  £2

Attendance  70ish

Referee    Alan Howells  8/10  controlled this local derby really well, not a bloke to be messed with it appears! 😀👏🏼

Wont bang on cos Daz does a great Foxhole report usually! Decent game, Foxhole started the better blasting a couple over within the first 4 minutes. Roche then had a great chance high and wide and a header from a corner that hit the bar before Benno Bould put in Tyler Cheshire to slot well into the far corner after 20 minutes. Roche did well to force their way back into it 10 minutes before the break when a dangerous free kick into the danger zone was headed home at the far post. Foxhole with a front three of Cheshire, Bould and  Jowan Dingle were always going to cause problems but it was a midfielder who crashed in a great 25 yard strike off the post to put the visitors ahead at the break. The second half never quite lived up to the first but it was an interesting local derby that drew a good crowd in. It was good work from Bould again out on the left that gave Cheshire time and space in the box to finish well and kill the game off with about 20 minutes to go. Not watched too much ECPL games lately but enjoyed this one sat in my car all game listening to some Mark Wright dance tunes on Heart FM! some good players out there, Tyler? the number 21 for Roche had great  feet🦶 and also the 8 and 10 in the Foxhole midfield and their 3 subs did well, look a strong squad to me. Anyway enough from me, I’m sure Daz will fill in the correct names etc as usual 👏🏼👍 Game 19 of the season for me, determined to do 100 this season at all levels 👍