Cornwall Football Forum

RRL ECPL LEAGUE FIXTURES Saturday 9th And Wednsday 13th Novembger

League Cup Quarter Final 

Mount Gould 3 Gerrans & St Mawes 1

St Teath 1 Foxhole 6

League 

Plymouth Marjon 4 St Blazey 0

Roche v Newquay (Postponed)

St Stephen v North Petherwin (Postponed)

Veryan v St Minver (Postponed)

Wednesday

League Cup Quarter Final 

Torpoint Athletic v Plymouth Marjon (Postponed)

WEATHER PERMITTING

15 minutes ago, sgowing4 said:

Does this cup match now get re-fixtured at Torpoint or does it switch to Marjons?

I know some cup competitions switch the home advantage if the original fixture is unable to be played?

Thanks

Normally only County Cups and after 2 postponements.

The ECPL don't use Full Time to it's full potential, which is a shame and has been raised before. It's not difficult and just needs to activated. The clubs do all the hard work entering team sheets etc, so I don't see what the issue is. It would be good to be able to view team sheets, scorers and stats - but alas, the league not wanting to keep up with the times.

9 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

I’m never quite sure who is responsible for Full Time. Is it the individual clubs inputting their results or a league Rep?

As Shouter says above, my understanding is it just needs activating and the full time site updates itself by utilising the info that the club's already submit. Just look at the Full Time websites for the Western League for Parkway games, St Pirans Leagues and the P&D leagues. Lineup, scorers, bookings, subs used inc minutes the subs were made. We're living in a data and stats age now where people want/enjoy to see this sort of information.

ECPL, based on what I've read on previous threads and posts on this topic, I am under the impression the Full Time site administrator for ECPL can allow the information to be shown. I've quickly had a read of this Full Time Site Help Guide, link below, and page 8 in particular may be how it's done? 

https://resources.thefa.com/images/ftimages/data/league8/2073.pdf

If this is now how it's done, my next suggestion would be asking someone in your long list of contacts how it's done in other leagues for advise. St Pirans for example is a brand new league setup and has the functionalities so someone there must know, Steve Carpenter perhaps? Or someone on their committee must've done it?

I hope anything I've posted hasn't come across as negative or derogatory as with all football I understand it's all volunteers such as yourself. It's just something I and many others would like to see.

On 15/11/2019 at 03:34, ECPL said:

Any offers 

ECPL, did a little more digging and found this user guide.

http://resources.thefa.com/images/ftimages/data/league8/15778.pdf

On 15/11/2019 at 03:34, ECPL said:

Any offers 

My above post all stems from this User Guide Contents List

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/NewsItem.do?id=461958071