Cornwall Football Forum

MORTGAGE ADVICE BUREAU ECPL Fixtures for Wednesday 3rd April

Great bragging rights for Millbrook here.

One of the biggest local derby around not matter what level, club having a great season in general.

Tavistock emphatic win slightly dampened by actions after the game which if true are shameful and the club should be embarrassed.

I’m just being fair and honest, I’m the father of one of the Calli players. Despite all of the media coverage of this topic, I must say I am extremely disappointed in the way that 1st team player at callington has handled the situation.

Ive personally seen these said messages, and yes it is in bad taste, but to be called at worst Roy Carroll & Butterfingers isn’t bullying nor is it out of line, it’s childish and very poor banter. To attempt to humiliate a club that has been successful for many years in both SWPL and ECPL is poor. I hope that people stop jumping on the bandwagon without knowing the actually story. 

I won’t be mentioning my opinion on Callington as it’s irrelevant of this situation, but maybe they could take some notes on how well Tavistock is set up, with regards to playing opportunities for young players breaking through.

52 minutes ago, RedRuth68 said:

I’m just being fair and honest, I’m the father of one of the Calli players. Despite all of the media coverage of this topic, I must say I am extremely disappointed in the way that 1st team player at callington has handled the situation.

Ive personally seen these said messages, and yes it is in bad taste, but to be called at worst Roy Carroll & Butterfingers isn’t bullying nor is it out of line, it’s childish and very poor banter. To attempt to humiliate a club that has been successful for many years in both SWPL and ECPL is poor. I hope that people stop jumping on the bandwagon without knowing the actually story. 

I won’t be mentioning my opinion on Callington as it’s irrelevant of this situation, but maybe they could take some notes on how well Tavistock is set up, with regards to playing opportunities for young players breaking through.

Father of a Cally player or father of a Tavi player?