ADM £ 6 AND £ 4 CONC

HOT AND COLD REFRESHMENTS AND DELICIOUS PASTIES FROM DENZILS PASTY COMPANY

TEMPORARY CLUBHOUSE AND BAR OPEN FROM 1230

TODAYS GAME IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF

JIM PARSONS

PRESIDENT

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY FC

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYER GO OUT TO JIM'S FAMILY AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME

What a cracker today. 2 - 0 to the Parkway. Every player brought their A game today. Excellent team performance. Hats off the Lee and Karl for their strategy too. The place was absolutely buzzing 450 ish there to watch and very vocal. Great atmosphere.

A perfect send off for our recently bereaved Club President too , r.i.p Jim .

Would be very difficult to choose a man of the match as there were so many great performances. I will stick my neck out and say Teigan Rosenquest.

So chuffed , as last time we played Willand our pants were well and truly pulled down.

Cmon Parkway.

25 minutes ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Home Waters , I would like to say on behalf of the Parkway faithful what an excellent speech you gave before the minute silence yesterday. It was a great story of what out Jim and his late wife did for the club. He would be very proud of you Sir.

Have to agree with you The Bald One

This season just one team goes up from the Western Prem. From next season it will be two clubs. Promotion is mandatory, as it will be next season for step 6. Clubs at step 6 can apply not to go up, but will have to argue their case. There will be no need to apply to go up, as is the case at the moment. Promotion from step 7 will remain optional and would have to be applied for.

16 hours ago, Rob1978 said:

This season just one team goes up from the Western Prem. From next season it will be two clubs. Promotion is mandatory, as it will be next season for step 6. Clubs at step 6 can apply not to go up, but will have to argue their case. There will be no need to apply to go up, as is the case at the moment. Promotion from step 7 will remain optional and would have to be applied for.

Thanks for clearing this up Rob.

11 hours ago, gingerninja said:

Melksham Town finished 2nd last season but took promotion to the Southern League Division 1 South.... 

As well as the restructuring, I think this might have had something to do with Shortwood Utd taking voluntary relegation/resigning from that league. Looking at last years final table, Bishops Cleeve finished bottom and Shortwood finished 17th of the 22. As always, I stand to be corrected.