Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs St Austell

Off to watch Newquay play today was going Godophin but have lent my car to a friend so i got a 5 min walk to watch Newquay .St Austell are the form team and i can see them having a easy win vs Newquay or should i say ex Godolphin seeing there is so many ex G players in the team .Going for a 4-0 win to St Austell they got 2 of the top strikers in the league in Eddy and Goldsworthy and my fav midfield player in Martin Giles .Good Luck Newquay and also Godolphin vs Launceston

Thought Newquay played very well today and they could of won it after they went 1-0 up but then there goalie went off injured and a player went in goal and it wasnt long before St Austell equalised with a fine finish by Will Tinsley after Neil Slateford had headed against the post ,Tom Chambers my man of the match then scored the winner with a free header and not long after St Austell had a pen that Neil Slateford took and i think Neil thought he was playing at Twickenham his pen was that bad its still in orbit .St Austell had severel players out today Jason Chapman , Jack Calver ,Chris Reski ,Mark Goldsworthy and my fav player only on the bench Martin Giles should be in the team always a real quality player .Had a good talk with him a real nice bloke also Smokie saw his friends Neil Slateford and Jason Chapman .Newquay  played well but when there goalie went off it was always going to be a struggle but Newquay got no one up front and they will struggle all season unless that is sorted out maybe Rappo could make a comeback . Well done St Austell and good luck for the season

bet you could still do a good job for Newquay just stand in the goal area and you would get the goals like you use to seriously they need a goalscorer or else they will be in a real mess they got  they got a good side but need someone who can score goals .Smokie had his tickle and is flat out now see u a ta ground soon mate