Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a new club

I live in the Truro area but would be willing to travel. I am looking for a new club as my current clubs folding at the end of the season. Dislike being only  18 I have already played 2 full seasons for my current club. I generally play both RB and CB for my current club but am will to play other positions . Thanks Kieran 

Why don't these newbridge boys just head to TMS, bit of a farce anyway being that TMS been around for years and have to fold a team due to lack of players and a new club next door who may of attracted some players and consequently now folding.....get a grip boys!

31 minutes ago, Sijames said:

Why don't these newbridge boys just head to TMS, bit of a farce anyway being that TMS been around for years and have to fold a team due to lack of players and a new club next door who may of attracted some players and consequently now folding.....get a grip boys!

Our last game is next week and I will be letting them all know if they don't already about the options around them to play! TMS sounds like the best option for all the guys that live in and around Truro, so hopefully that might be the choice they make. 

Just to clear it up, Newbridge has nothing to do with the TMS team folding, and it's a shame if you that could have been the cause, Truro is a very large city and should be able to sustain a number of teams.

6 hours ago, Sijames said:

Newbridge have been in the league for 4 years tms folding their team did not come from newbridge forming as none of us came from a TMS side. That stemmed from the 1st at tms moving to carharrack few years back and there reserve team having to step up leaving them with one team. Tms restarted there reserves side but through a lack of availabilty struggled to maintain a team therefore folding them.