Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City 0, Dartford 5 - match stats

Truro:
McHale, Bentley, Richards, Knowles (Panzer 78 ),Lyttle, Pugh (C), Brett,Thompson, Neal, Adelsbury ((Afful 57), Allen. Subs not used: Basso, Mitchell.

10 goal attempts: 3 saved (Bentley 26, Neal 45+1, Brett 81), 2 caught (Brett 46, Neal 81), 1 blocked (Afful 85), 4 off-target (Thompson 17, Pugh 55, Richards 75, Bentley 86).
5 corners (left 46, right 55, 63, 74, 83)
1 offside, 3 FKs conceded, 1 yellow (Brett 31)

Dartford:
Taylor, Harris, Wood, Bonner, Gardiner, Brown, Hayes (Noble 68 ), Bradbrook (C), Ofori-Acheampong (Vint 76), Pugh, Wanadio (Brown 68 ). Subs not used: Wynter, Coxall.

12 goal attempts: 5 goals (Wood 4, Pugh 27, Ofori-Acheampong 43, 65, Brown 73), 1 saved ((Ofori-Acheampong 54), 1 woodwork (Pugh 43), 5 off-target (Ofori-Acheampong 11, Pugh 15, 26, 63), Brown 90).
7 corners (left 38, right 3, 23, 43, 54, 56, 87)
4 offsides, 12 FKs conceded, no cards.

Ref: Colin Lymer (Hants FA), Assts: Sunny Gill (Middlesex FA), Marcus Carmichael (Hants FA).

Gate: 464. 50/50 winner 265. Don't know how much or if won.

Quote from Lee Hodges.

" We have a small squad this season and to lose,Fallon,Rooney,Smith and Cooke,was a big loss for us"

Well I rest my case.

Why have we a small squad.? Oh yes,we are living within our means.

What was different last season.? Oh yes some one else was pumping the money in,Helical sponsorship.

Date put back for the Stadium,to January 2017,because of problems with County Council.

Treyew Road retail park developers in legal dispute with S4C over potential investors.

Rumoured stand off between Mr Masters and Helical Bar.

Yes future is really looking bright.On and off the field.

8 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Oh yes some one else was pumping the money in,Helical sponsorship.

Date put back for the Stadium,to January 2017,because of problems with County Council.

Treyew Road retail park developers in legal dispute with S4C over potential investors.

Rumoured stand off between Mr Masters and Helical Bar.

Yes future is really looking bright.On and off the field.

Come on you marauders, sod it missed - who's getting the ball out of the river (?)

Never used to be like this at Treyew, pity it's built on now.

Yeah, same as Silverbow, never did build it did they, nah, building permission on that as well now - pity.

C'mon you marauders, sod it...missed -who's getting the ball out the river again (?)

29 minutes ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Ah BLACK the colour you'll be wearing when it's Truro City  Football Club  RIP.

I would have replied earlier but being a football supporter I was in Slovenia supporting our National team.

Haha, well Mountaineer, (aka Victor Meldrew), I guess I'll have to rely on the fact that your not always right!