Cornwall Football Forum

Veterans League Cup 15th Nov

All 11am ko. If level at 90 mins, straight to pens. No extra time

Callington Town P-P Bodmin Town
Constantine 1-1 Halsetown (Halsetown won 4-1 on penalties) match played at Halsetown
Grampound P-P Downderry Rovers
Packhorse P-P Threemilestone
Penzance P-P Holmans Cruisers
St Agnes Bolsters 2-2 Boscastle (Bolsters won 4-3 on penalties)
St Dennis 3-2 Perranporth
Wendron 7-1 Western Inn

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=55251184&psSelectedDivision=491612989&psSelectedCompetition=726027121&psSelectedLeague=2165125

Edited by ant.tux

I'm looking for a referee for the Veterans game Grampound Veterans v Downderry Rovers, this Sunday, 15th November, 11.00am kick-off at Grampound. If you are able to help us out, please contact Allan on 07967 207577, 01726 883585, email awebb@grampoundafc.co.uk or pm me on here.

Thanks

St Agnes Bolsters V Boscastle was 2-2 at ordinary time with Bolsters winning on penalties.

Sorry Cornishteddyboy I admire your input and commitment to football but I think your comment re hockey ladies is completely inappropriate - please could someone remove it asap from a public forum?

Edited by aggiemaid

Awesome ctb,nearly choked on my roast pork lol

St Dennis v perranporth

home win by 3 goals to 2

hard fought win on a moist pitch,goals for home team,myself,truckers n chris allen don't no perrans scorers but we came from behind twice n snuck a very late winner,perran had 1 sent off for 2 obvious yellows n was lucky not to get sent b4 hand which probably cost them the game as it was very close until then but to his credit he took it very well lol

good luck to perranporth c u in the league

Edited by davegrose

wendron 7 western 1

after much running around and phone calls we got this game on, thanks to western for their patience. The dron main pitch ended up being the venue with a blustery wind heading straight down from the changing room end, wendron had use of this first half and went in 4 up at the break stives latching on to pullens pass, papa harris made the most of the wind cracking one in from 30yds and almost immiediately malcolm moyle capatalised on a slip in the defence, just before the break browner headed in following a corner.

second half and we knew western would have to attack which left them susceptible to the counter and against the run of play we did go 5 up si carter tapping in to an empty net following a mix up, western pulled one back following a teasing cross in to the box but their final ball was just not quite finding the target and wendron made more of their possession scoring two more on the break through andy stivey and dom pullen.

glad to get it played all the best to western and speedy recovery to their number 8 who came off early doors following a mis timed challenge

St Agnes Bolsters V Boscastle was 2-2 at ordinary time with Bolsters winning on penalties.

Sorry Cornishteddyboy I admire your input and commitment to football but I think your comment re hockey ladies is competely inappropriate - please could someone remove it asap from a public forum?

aggiemaid agree I reported the post earlier . very suprised by the post from ctb  but glad it has been removed 

Thank you for taking it down! Sorry Cornishteddyboy x

think he had 1 too many shandys at dinner time l

Thought I was on facebook. Damm phone. 

not funny ctb  we are in the 21st century   very surprised by yourself seeing your club is involved with women's football,   

We do not have a Ladies Football Team. Check out the website.

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=265458316

OK so not now but you had a very successful team  in recent times  2 teams at one time so surprised at your comments  on here  being a moderator and involved with the combo league , glad you saw sense to take it off  but not your best piece of work , follow your posts and mostly they are very good and are valid , but not today.