Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL DIVISIONAL CUP FINALS Monday 4th May

ECPL DIVISIONAL CUP FINALS Monday 4th May Both at St Blazey FC

Ray Radford Division One cup final

Pensilva 0 St Blazey 4

Fred Binks Premier Division Cup final

Edgcumbe 3 Torpoint Athletic 2

Edited by ECPL

St Blazey's home form at blaise park in all of the rounds has been outstanding in the roy radford cup by scoring 11 goals and conceding 0 so they thoroughly deserve to lift the cup.  

1st round -St Blazey 3-0 Bodmin

Quarter final - St Blazey 3-0 Probus

Semi final - St Blazey 1-0 St Stephens Borough

Final - St Blazey 4-0 Pensilva

Two excellent cup finals. St Blazey were in top form against a battling Pensilva and were just to good on the day.  Edgcumbe produced a sensational performance to beat local rivals Torpoint especially having a player sent off five minutes into the second half when they were leading 3-1.   Once again St Blazey FC put on an excellent day for all four clubs.  Their hospitality is second to none and the pitch was perfect.  A long day out but a good one. I think the goal scorers for Edgcumbe were Rick Shepherd and a Sean Heward double.with Brian Stacey scoring twice for Torpoint

Edited by ECPL

I wouldnt of said it was comfortable for blazey today, and i wouldnt of said blazey were good. Poor defending cost pensilva the game today. Overall blazey deserved it, the best player on the pitch was the little lad in the middle of the park. Aparently they drafted some outsiders in, noticed one of the rickards there today but he didnt make a difference. Congrats to blazey. Sounds like the 2nd game was very entertaining

Wouldn't of said it was comfortable for blazey today? Think it was the most comfortable game I've played in all season. And didn't draft 'outsiders in'. Carl Rickard played half of the game because Jase retallick was struggling with a dodgey knee 

Hooray you spotted my deliberate mistake.  Yes Liam Thornton headed in Torpoints first goal and Stacey scored the penalty.  I was waiting for offside to comment.  Obviously he has gone off to have a chuckle with his mates.  At least people are reading this site.    I am beginning to enjoy this site now, hope to keep you all on your toes. 

Love it.  I thought I would get a response from this idiot.  Leave a trail and the little rat will bite.  I am getting closer to finding out who you are.   SO BE CAREFUL.  Go off and have a chuckle with your non existent friends.