Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL LEAGUE CUP FINALS MONDAY 5th MAY

Hopefully not Dave, but having to play Title rivals Fowey on a Saturday then the Final against table toppers Edgcumbe doesn't seem fair, when Edgcumbe didn't play on Saturday.

Roche may well be ok with it, but just seems strange, especially if its a tight game perhaps extra time?

ECPL LEAGUE CUP FINALS MONDAY 5th MAY at St Blazey FC

Roy Radford Division One Cup

Edgecumbe 3 Roche 1

Fred Binks Premier Division Cup

Saltash United 3 Tavistock 0

Very impressive Mr ECPL, how did you manage to change the title of the thread I started yesterday, and then incorporate the thread you started earlier today into it (just before my previous post)?

Not that I object, it makes far more sense to have one thread per subject. I am just interested to know how you did it ( i.e. your title above my by-line, and the insert ).

I'm amazed that an outside source can change a non offensive posting. The posting is what I do every week for ECPL matches and it is done purely so that people can see the results without having to trawl through a mass of comments. If anyone else wants to post about the same subject I have no problem with that. So again Deacon stop interfering

lads lads lads.. its says ECPL LEAGUE CUP FINALS 5TN MAY.. :thumbsup:

I THINK IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY :thumbsup:

Anyway i was lucky enough to referee the edgecumbe v roche final..

both teams playing some good football.. but i think roche will admit they ran out of steam towards the end and edgecumbe were playing the better football :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wouid like to add my 2 club assts were first class as well,, and well done to them. :thumbsup:

Thank you to both set of players made my job easy today with only 1 caution. :SM_carton_y:

Many thanks to ECPL league for allowing to referee the game.

it was a good day out as well ..smiffy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lads lads lads.. its says ECPL LEAGUE CUP FINALS 5TN MAY.. :thumbsup:

I THINK IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY :thumbsup:

Anyway i was lucky enough to referee the edgecumbe v roche final..

both teams playing some good football.. but i think roche will admit they ran out of steam towards the end and edgecumbe were playing the better football :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wouid like to add my 2 club assts were first class as well,, and well done to them. :thumbsup:

Thank you to both set of players made my job easy today with only 1 caution. :SM_carton_y:

Many thanks to ECPL league for allowing to referee the game.

it was a good day out as well ..smiffy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope you wore BLACK cus Devon FA are watching!

It's not the heading that's the problem, it's the fact that I merged another all but identical thread with ECPL's.

Unfortunately after about 15 failed attempts to talk through this problem with ECPL, I've had one email and the above post suggesting I shouldn't interfere.

Best I start up my own ECPL results thread every time so I don't upset him again 😚

What is it with you. You always want the last word. But I must admit setting up a separate ECPL heading (which I pushed for from the start) is a good idea. And will you stop trying to contact me on my mobile. It is now becoming harrasment. cant you just get it in your head that I do not wish to speak to you.