Cornwall Football Forum

Whos leading scorer in FHFL?

Guest geachy1

Guest Urban Spaceman

what the hell are people on?

jake has not been deported

rose like a salmon (roy) this posting isnt about young players its about top goalscorers in fhl div 1

iamthebest (dean) talk about arrogant and y lie about jake being deported and roy being 51 we all know hes old but not that old

Guest Urban Spaceman

falmouth town's jay durber should be up there and i think chacewaters mike elliott will grab a few. mark rapsey shud score a few for frogpool in division 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest keir dent

RYAN JAMES AT FALMOUTH ALBION HAS GOT A BET ON WITH ME FOR £50 THAT HE WILL OUTSCORE ME, HE HAS PLAYED 7 SCORED 0 I AM ON 1 SO I THINK IF I GET MY SCORING BOOTS ON I WILL BE IN WITH A CHANCE

Guest helstons14

RYAN JAMES AT FALMOUTH ALBION HAS GOT A BET ON WITH ME FOR £50 THAT HE WILL OUTSCORE ME, HE HAS PLAYED 7 SCORED 0 I AM ON 1 SO I THINK IF I GET MY SCORING BOOTS ON I WILL BE IN WITH A CHANCE

Who cares?

Guest keir dent

Helston 14 when i share my opinion or forts i would prefer abit more apprecation this forum is not just about helston !!

K-DOGG IS OUTA HERE

Guest keir dent

Coopsie you are what is know as a bully !! Maybe because you are insecure. . . . . . . . . .

You are taking my enjoyment out of this forum, i look at this everyday to see every ones views and comments and catch up on results but people like you try to intimate me

If you have a heart you would post a sorry on here

K-DOGG IS OVER AND OUT

some interesting stats

Top Goal Scorers FHFL 1

Jake Harvey 9 goals 5 matchs

Ben Ambrose 5 goals 5 matches

top assists

Dean Stevens 14 assistants in 4 matches

Keir dent 1 assist 5 matches

anyone beat this :thumbsup:

keir dent i would worry more about this stat than getting an apology for your ridiculous posts :blink:

Guest keir dent

the trouble is THE CAT a fluky long kick which put player through dont really count as an assist, plus cat i have played against you and you really are rubbish mate

no offence

Guest BenTimmo

the trouble is THE CAT a fluky long kick which put player through dont really count as an assist, plus cat i have played against you and you really are rubbish mate

no offence

I love it... insult someone, and then put 'no offence', which will make it all okay. Except you can't insult someone without causing offence, so really it just shows how stupid you are. Oh, oh, no offence meant of course! :P

Leading scorer for Helston III is Steve Garner with 6..

Guest helstons14

Kier Dent complains that he in being bullied then makes insulting remarks towards somebody else. How many of his posts have been even remotely useful/constructive? very few I doubt.

C-Dogg over and out (gone for a walk).

no offence

Of course its the cats assist because he was the last player to touch the ball. doesnt matter if he ment it or not

K- Doggs going to claim cyber bullying here haha!

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know who the top scorers are in fal/hel league and mining league now??? i know mike elliott has 35 league and cup for chacewater..... is anyone doing better than that?

thanks ah reckon so! it wont be me anyway!! only got 19 this season for the frogs.missed a few games though.the old motivation goes when you're an old man mate!!! work,kids,the mrs etc!! cant play until january now.the wife's got an op at derriford tomorrow,im on nites and then we,re off to scotland for xmas.no time for footie!! but must admit have been surprised by the standard of some of the teams in fhl 2 this season.some really good teams like yourselves,perranwell,truro city etc and some cracking players that im sure will go on to better things in the future.happy xmas and new year everyone.see you in january! :c::thumbsup: :yahoo: