Cornwall Football Forum

Utterly Disastrous Day for Tottenham

No Bale, no win. (No Europe, No Cry !)

Obviously old Lizard Chops was off frolicking with the Rooneys to breed a new master race, in the absence of which the Hottentots only rescued a home point through good fortune. In the mean time, the sacrifice of Soviet peasants beat off the threat of fascism as the immortal St Branislav restored the dictatorship of the royal blue proletariat from South of the river.

It looks as though we might win this Thursday night pub trophy kickabout ; it's really embarrassing. It must be abysmal if Torres can repeatedly score numbers of goals in it. Only 33,000 could even be bothered to turn up for the Rubin Kazan match.

But I know it means a lot to Tottenham. Can't we just givethe trophy to them when we win it ? Their little faces would light up.......like Tiny Tim at Christmas.

Sky Sports run adverts for children's charities these days.......this would be in the same spirit......go on, Roman, have a heart ! :Santa:

• 3 weeks later...

Wigan hit two crackers, while Tottenham get two goals straight out of the Basil Fawlty Coaching Manual to scrape a fortunate point.

Europe is sewn up. Even if Chelsea offer a walkover to the Spuds at Stamford Bridge, the goal difference is worth an extra point. Enjoy the Pub Cup next year, Somersetspur, :yahoo: especially with our name newly etched on it.

Wigan hit two crackers, while Tottenham get two goals straight out of the Basil Fawlty Coaching Manual to scrape a fortunate point.

Europe is sewn up. Even if Chelsea offer a walkover to the Spuds at Stamford Bridge, the goal difference is worth an extra point. Enjoy the Pub Cup next year, Somersetspur, :yahoo: especially with our name newly etched on it.

Making excuses for losing already Isaac - I'll have some of that.

Once again SSS, Bewdley spur etc, have climbed back into their hole, and are waiting for another opening to come back and spout some drivel about the spuds

Im in no hole,big mouth.

To busy,working and travelling the country watching the team,I love.

I could be like you,but I rather watch and support my team.

Once again SSS, Bewdley spur etc, have climbed back into their hole, and are waiting for another opening to come back and spout some drivel about the spuds

Im in no hole,big mouth.

I could be like you,but I rather watch and support my tea

Blah de, "im boring", de blah " im not very original", de blah. You really do live a very sad life.

" I love my team", great come back that one!! I suspect that all supporters love their team.

How old are you?

Im in no hole,big mouth.

Blah de, "im boring", de blah " im not very original", de blah. You really do live a very sad life.

" I love my team", great come back that one!! I suspect that all supporters love their team.

How old are you?

I see your point. Living in the old Zummerzet Flatland Gulch like you do, can't be much fun staying home. That's why you spend your life up a telegraph pole trying to see over your garden gate, just like Defoe .

Mourinho's on his way to Chelsea. Bale's on the way to Real Madrid. You're drawn away to FC Kebab in the Pub Cup qualifying group stage.

I heard a rumour you were 5 foot 1 and a half inches tall, Phone Boy. Same as John Keats. How poetic.

Im in no hole,big mouth.

How old are you?

The mere fact that you can recall the great man Roy, well, bit of a soft spot for the lillywhites maybe ??????

Certainly on this forum the mighty spurs generates the greatest interest - interesting - yes ??? C'mon Roy come out of the closet - you know what I mean.

Even Isaac has admitted an inkling and bit of a lean toward the unthinkable - you want to change sides, I understand, we all do .

I have read somewhere that you can get a pill to help with the addiction of Man U fever, its a recognised childhood disease - easily treated.

St Just is where you can watch a winning team who like each other. Alternatively, you could go to Truro to watch people beating each other up in training and millionaires sending Cornish businesses to the wall.

A way of life promulgated and supported by people like Goldeneye ! Terrifying ! Bet he supports Nigel Farrage as well as Kevin Heaney ! :yahoo:

Following Tottenham: it's just the same horrified fascination one feels when rubbernecking horrific motorway crashes; or watching apocalyptic films about the destruction of the earth.......

Perhaps they should have signed Godzilla; but he was already managing United. :o

That Isaac, is pretty much firking spot on, that's what I've been feeling all my footballing life - coys :thumbsup: I owe you a pint :drink: after my tea and a bun of course.

Chelsea 3rd

Arsenal. 4th

Spurs Europa

Sorry guys don't really bother me to be honest but think utd let Chelsea win yesterday through playing the lesser team, as champs fergies perogative although he would of believed we had enough to win.

Correct. If anybody did that to united - fergie would've been apolectic. Piss poor from united.

Seriously, are you suggesting that the players in red shirts allowed those in blue shirts to win ? Was this in the managers team talk prior to the game and again at half time ? Was the jealous little red Brazil nut who kick the blue Brazilian up in the air obeying orders ?, or guilty of having been given the run around all afternoon and shown up as an inferior player.

Chelsea showed that they still have the ability to win the Premier League, but the distraction of having played half a season extra in Europe put paid to that.

Seriously, are you suggesting that the players in red shirts allowed those in blue shirts to win ? Was this in the managers team talk prior to the game and again at half time ? Was the jealous little red Brazil nut who kick the blue Brazilian up in the air obeying orders ?, or guilty of having been given the run around all afternoon and shown up as an inferior player.

Chelsea showed that they still have the ability to win the Premier League, but the distraction of having played half a season extra in Europe put paid to that.

[/quote

Look at the united side, hardly the strongest team he has fielded. Luiz elbowed de silva twice in the chest before he kicked out. Ray wilkins picked up on the fact that luiz is/has always done it.

[/quote

Look at the united side, hardly the strongest team he has fielded. Luiz elbowed de silva twice in the chest before he kicked out. Ray wilkins picked up on the fact that luiz is/has always done it.

Surprise,surprise.Here it comes.United must have lost.

Look at the side.Luiz elbowed De Silva.Ray Wilkins said so.

Pathetic.

Blah de,your boring.Blah de,so original.Blah de,you really do lead a sad life.Blah de cant wait for your next retort.

How old are you?

You must have such a sad life.

Yes I did copy this.

Guess who from.?

CLASSIC.

If it hadn't been for the scandalous performance of Clattenberg at the Bridge, Chelsea would have taken six points against United.

After tomorrow's win over the Spuds confirms their qualification for proper European competition next year and their win over Benfica, they will have displayed one of the strongest feats of endurance since King Harold marched North to defeat Tostig and Harald Hardrada .

Ferguson is quitting (hurrah) probably because United want to have a chance of bidding for Mourinho, the Real Best Club Manager in the world, against Chelsea and PSG. :)

Nice to hear SS putting in another word for Chelsea. Like Bale, poor old sausage is so dazed by the fine company he is keeping that he's forgotten which direction he is playing in.....

[/quote

Pathetic.

Blah de,your boring.Blah de,so original.Blah de,you really do lead a sad life.Blah de cant wait for your next retort.

How old are you?

Yes I did copy this.

Guess who from.?

CLASSIC.

Hilarious, cant even construct your own retort!!! Priceless. Your intellect is something to admire.......

[/quote

Pathetic.

How old are you?

Yes I did copy this.

Guess who from.?

CLASSIC.

Hilarious, cant even construct your own retort!!! Priceless. Your intellect is something to admire.......

Took you long enough.

[/quote

Pathetic.

How old are you?

Yes I did copy this.

Guess who from.?

CLASSIC.

Took you long enough.

Fortunately i live a full and meaning full life, and dont spend all my waking hours spouting shit about the yids on various web sites around the globe,but in all fairness to you, it was nice to know that you missed me!

Do you want to come round and look at our Pub Cup, Gareth Bale ? Just think, you'll have to play seven games on rough pitches in unheard of locations even to get to the quarter final next year.

Alternatively, you could sign for a serious club and play for the Champions League Trophy. Come round before next Saturday and you can see that too ! We've got both of them at the moment !

What have you got in your trophy room, Gareth ? A carpet damp with Somersetspur's tears ?

Well, yes, I suppose you're right; In literary terms, anyway, when I fall from Yeats to the likes of Newbolt and Norris, as I just did. I just don't feel I can dignify Tottenham with poets of the first rank. It would be like making all the Champions League finalists at Wembley listen to Vidal James trying to tell a politically incorrect joke about the war.