Cornwall Football Forum

It should be 2 up 2 down unless a league are short of a team. If a league has 15 then a relegation place will be reduced by 1. In the premier they are only relegating 1 side and if the two sides at the top who have applied for promotion to the combo who are operating at their maximum of 20 are successfull the bottom 2 combination league sides will be relegated into the Premier bringing it back up to 16 (William Hill stopped taking bets on it being us in the middle of Feb!!!)

It should be 2 up 2 down unless a league are short of a team. If a league has 15 then a relegation place will be reduced by 1. In the premier they are only relegating 1 side and if the two sides at the top who have applied for promotion to the combo who are operating at their maximum of 20 are successfull the bottom 2 combination league sides will be relegated into the Premier bringing it back up to 16 (William Hill stopped taking bets on it being us in the middle of Feb!!!)

William Hill obviously hadn't considered the fact that Illogan never apply to Combo. Fairly interested to know if you can self relegate?

i am nothing to do with illogan.

but these are my thoughts!

having played at illogan in the last millenium if the set up is the same as then,the football side is seperate from the legion.this begs the question!

can the club afford to take promotion,and can the players get time off work to travel further because some people still work on saturday.and maybe the older players don't want the challenge of the higher league.

having said all that it is a shame that with a fantastic youth set up they don't give it a try.

ohh by the way when i was there they were struggling in the old swl,combo and mining 1 so i can understand why they are being cautious. :wacko::D