Millbrook 4 Callington Town 3

Polperro 4 St Stephen 1

St Blazey 0 Roche 1

St Teath 3 Biscovey 1

Rowett Insurance League Cup Quarter Final

Bude Town 3 Saltash United 0

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup Quarter Final

Kilkhampton 4 St Stephens Borough 2

Spud runner.... Avery play n score?!?! Always nice getting a clean sheet.... We should of put tavi to bed at 3-1 missed a few good chances, they started well first 20 mins, then it was all parkway till they scored 15mins from the end, but we saw it out n got points on the board which was the main thing!!! They could easily have had 9 men as the keeper brought down are winger, and again when the centre half brought down the winger through on goal both occasions which resulted in two pens!!! Ref was not the best!!!

We deserved a draw against parkway today and even the lads i spoke to at parkway agreed. We could have been 3-0 up but were only 1-0 from a 30 yard screamer when they scored and fair play to them they took it to us after that and scored through a further 2 pens. We then scored with 20 mins to go and had them against the wall but couldn't find a finish even from 2 yards. Got to score to win and even with NO FIRST TEAMERS in we deserved something.

Maybe a slightly more mature approach from spud runner would be appreciated by all on the forum. Thanks

Cheers selfish7 thought as a team we played well!

Avo didn't score but played very well set up Stacey for a goal!

Ross brings alot to the team not just scoring but bringing other players into the game!

All in all good team effort against anot so organised side but a win is a win and a cleano is a cleano hope we keep it going!

Maybe tonight garf maybe quite for once!!!

We deserved a draw against parkway today and even the lads i spoke to at parkway agreed. We could have been 3-0 up but were only 1-0 from a 30 yard screamer when they scored and fair play to them they took it to us after that and scored through a further 2 pens. We then scored with 20 mins to go and had them against the wall but couldn't find a finish even from 2 yards. Got to score to win and even with NO FIRST TEAMERS in we deserved something.

Maybe a slightly more mature approach from spud runner would be appreciated by all on the forum. Thanks

Well put solly, heard u were unlucky. I never commented on their set up as I know its very well run and have a good side.

Spud runner.... Avery play n score?!?! Always nice getting a clean sheet.... We should of put tavi to bed at 3-1 missed a few good chances, they started well first 20 mins, then it was all parkway till they scored 15mins from the end, but we saw it out n got points on the board which was the main thing!!! They could easily have had 9 men as the keeper brought down are winger, and again when the centre half brought down the winger through on goal both occasions which resulted in two pens!!! Ref was not the best!!!

Put tavy to bed at 3-1????????? what chances where they please remind me! you should have been 3 down before a pen was conceded and to insinuate the keeper shouldv walked, shows me you obviously werent watching the game as the left back came across to the goal line, as for the ctr half walking hes was far from the last man! unlike Pway ctr half delibrately handling as the quick winger was on his way past him again,ref give him a yellow. To say Tavy couldv had 9 men is ridiculous, I didnt hear one appeal for last man or a player to walk. Credit to them

Tavy couldv had 3 in the final 15 mins as they had Pway penned in, Pway held on and ran out winners

This was a good allround match two good sets of players who battled it out.

Good luck to Pway for rest of season, cant wait for the rematch at your place.

Sammo

3-2 end of chat!!! Opinions!!! Looked like parkway dint even play no where near there best!!! Credit to tavi 4 never giving up, should of, could of, nearly isn't good enough though!!! Good side will be top 5 defo!!!

Nobody dissagrees with score !!!!!!!

Amazing init when a team gets pushed all the way how they were no where near their best ! two good sets of players working hard to win in a good match. Both teams never give in.

Should a would a could a isnt good enough I agree and the tavy players know that too.

good side! thats 2 things we agree on eh!

After Stickers result today.....I hear that their manager Phil Dingle has resigned??? Sticker aren't obviously doing as well as they expected to be this season. As well as Parkway are doing, I think Torpoints got it in the bag this season, their consistant and are proving to be good to beat at the minute.

Sticker played well today and could of got something out of the game , we scored 1st then sticker equalised 3 mins later , sticker went 2 1 up just before half time , 2nd half we applied more pressure on sticker then sticker had a great chance to go 3 1 up but a great double save kept them out , we finally got the equaliser due to a error by there keeper , then with 5 mins to go we got the winner with a good goal in to bottom corner , on another day sticker would of got something , game was well refereed , is a shame if rumour true that there manager has resigned , good luck to sticker for rest of season

Probus 3 lanreth 0

Bot the best game to watch today at probus. But a result is a result for us! 3 poits is key. From the sidelines today watched a scrappy game which at half time was 0:0 few chances for the visitors.tom rescoral came close for probus twicefrom two well struck free kicks! Probus started well in second

Half with winning the ball back from the kick off with a good chipped flick on by tom rescoral through too sam bullen which made a great run to square the ball back to steven way (shorty) two volley hole the first time the keeper looked eatable all day as he ha made too awesome saves from the two free kicks in the first half!! Probus applied more pressure after an altercation between lanreth centre half an tom rescoral saw the lanreth player sent off whoch they couldnt really complain about as he was throwing punches. The visitors had a few break away chances but probus soon scored another good worked goal an finished well by andrew pearce! Towards the end of the game saw vetern player manager (not much playin) chris davey came off the bench! Along with alex pearce debut! And alex pearce showed se promise in te youngster and got te final goal!! Good luck to lanreth for te rest of the season good bit of banter with the players from the sidelines today!!

copey your review of the game is a joke. the referee bottled it from the first minute and took into probus' moaning and antics/ Diving?! you havent seen anyhting like it! the pitch was awaful and the "dug outs" prove that probus should not even be in this leauge. joke.

as for the sending off?! throwing punches?! the prbobus players grabbed the lanreath player in a head lock and threw him to the ground. then everyone got involved and again another prodbus player grabbed the sent off player by the throat and scratched his face. it was not a good game but produs deserved little from it. the referee helped you massively! not to mention when a lanreath winger was going on goadl, got taken out then after the whilste goes...... a probus player kicks him in the ribs. no card for either player! joke! and so are you copey. and tom rescal is a moring. so bad and he did nothing but cheat all game

Im not getting into an arguement about the game its just how i saw it i never said it was a good game it was scrappy how can you say probus deserved nothing when i cant really remember probus goal keeper making a save and the lanreth keeper made a few outstanding saves and had a great game! My report isnt supposed to start an arguement just my veiw. An i totally agree the ref disnt have the strongest of games but it was the same for both teams. And i also agree that when your winger was tripped that it should have been a yellow.

Probus 3 lanreth 0

Bot the best game to watch today at probus. But a result is a result for us! 3 poits is key. From the sidelines today watched a scrappy game which at half time was 0:0 few chances for the visitors.tom rescoral came close for probus twicefrom two well struck free kicks! Probus started well in second

Half with winning the ball back from the kick off with a good chipped flick on by tom rescoral through too sam bullen which made a great run to square the ball back to steven way (shorty) two volley hole the first time the keeper looked eatable all day as he ha made too awesome saves from the two free kicks in the first half!! Probus applied more pressure after an altercation between lanreth centre half an tom rescoral saw the lanreth player sent off whoch they couldnt really complain about as he was throwing punches. The visitors had a few break away chances but probus soon scored another good worked goal an finished well by andrew pearce! Towards the end of the game saw vetern player manager (not much playin) chris davey came off the bench! Along with alex pearce debut! And alex pearce showed se promise in te youngster and got te final goal!! Good luck to lanreth for te rest of the season good bit of banter with the players from the sidelines today!!

copey your review of the game is a joke. the referee bottled it from the first minute and took into probus' moaning and antics/ Diving?! you havent seen anyhting like it! the pitch was awaful and the "dug outs" prove that probus should not even be in this leauge. joke.

as for the sending off?! throwing punches?! the prbobus players grabbed the lanreath player in a head lock and threw him to the ground. then everyone got involved and again another prodbus player grabbed the sent off player by the throat and scratched his face. it was not a good game but produs deserved little from it. the referee helped you massively! not to mention when a lanreath winger was going on goadl, got taken out then after the whilste goes...... a probus player kicks him in the ribs. no card for either player! joke! and so are you copey. and tom rescal is a moring. so bad and he did nothing but cheat all game

how funny is it wen u read posts put on here by people that have downed several pints :drink:

Martin, I agree but in my post I state " I have never found them to be guilty of simulation" and I stand by that statement, I certainly cannot vouch for any games that I have not seen myself and yes don`t we all love football I certainly do, thats why I am still a referee after all these years.

Sticker played well today and could of got something out of the game , we scored 1st then sticker equalised 3 mins later , sticker went 2 1 up just before half time , 2nd half we applied more pressure on sticker then sticker had a great chance to go 3 1 up but a great double save kept them out , we finally got the equaliser due to a error by there keeper , then with 5 mins to go we got the winner with a good goal in to bottom corner , on another day sticker would of got something , game was well refereed , is a shame if rumour true that there manager has resigned , good luck to sticker for rest of season

Sticker lost their discipline when 2-1 up they could and should have ground it out to the end, instead they kept trying to do what they always do and that is to play the ball around and keep attacking but they ran out of ideas when approaching the penalty area and kept trying shots from distance instead of getting into the penalty area with one/two's, they did get in just the once but the keeper made two quality saves. But to be fair Morwenstow had some lively players and kept on running especially the front men who never gave up and eventually got their reward. After losing narrowly to Parkway and Torpoint perhaps it was Morwenstows turn for a bit of luck, they are always a difficult team to beat and good luck to them for the rest of the season. I hope Phil Dingle resigning is a just a knee jerk reaction and he reconsiders as Sticker are still in the semi-final of the cup and can still get promotion, it aint over until you know what Phil!!

I didnt post the match reveiw for an arguement i post everyweek win loose or draw an try to be fair as possible! Always see both sodes and thankyou b manning for ur comments i can imagine refferring a probus game cant be easy including me always appealing but its all in the game and thats why we all love it the banter is half the reason were out there!! Always an intresting place to visit st georges! Gud luck to lanreth an looking forward to the game at ur place always a competitive game

CoachKT do I need 7 days to speak to him!?!? being a player I'm not so sure... It's cardy by the way mate

I know it's you Cardy mate ;) .

Didn't say you needed to put in 7 days (as a player).....Players speak to other players and/or their mates at other clubs all the time.....it's still tapping up.

Haven't got a problem with it, cause I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it and so does every other manager, was just saying!! :rolleyes: .

My philosophy has always been that we wanna keep our best players, but if they're not happy or get a chance to play at a higher level and wanna take it then so be it.

Would never stand in the way of any player wanting to develop and play at the highest level they can.....Jason knows that and so do all my players.

I'll always give my reasons to any player I think might be making a wrong move (at any given time) and why I think they should stay with us, which is one of the reasons Jason is still at Bere Alston.....plus he's shown us a bit of loyalty.

Truth of the matter is, until we can eradicate the sloppy mistakes and show enough consistency to challenge on a regular basis we're always gonna face the prospect of losing our best players or have them chased by other clubs.....that's football.

Good win for you boys on Saturday.....Tavy are a good solid squad this year and are doing very well (we've got them on 28th Jan).

Got Torpoint this Saturday, so might do you a favour if the right Bere Alston turn up!! :thumbsup:

Didn't Cordice turn down St.Blazey,Kev.?

Yeah sort of.

Still signed for them as cover, but didn't fancy getting turned over every week.

If he keeps scoring for us the SWPL clubs will keep coming and one of them will be the right move at the right time, but at the present time that club isn't St Blazey.