Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 14th January

cheers for compliment JayC ...... beat striker in league has to be stacey! on recent form anyway! kitson for me scores goals which is what u want..... but everytime I've played against him I've never thought he was that good! .... Youngy.... on Ur day class act pal!

Guys really appreciate the comments and opinions put forward. However, i still have a lot of learning to do, but playing along side Stacey is fantastic as i believe he is the best role model a young striker can ask for. When i finish university, and can fully commit without a stop start season, hopefully i will reach my full potential.

So Torpoint are happy for their first team to get spanked as long as the 2nds keep on winning? 2nds are playing Bodmin who are not having a good season, and Im sure Torpoint were confident of the win. Why not allow Stacey to play for the firsts, and perhaps promote Bates (duchy side) to the 2nds? Whats going to happen if the 1sts get dragged into a relegation fight, and the 2nds are going for the title? What players are going to play for what team?

Just to comment on the Tavy against Parkway game. Didnt see it so cant comment on the result but I think had Tavy taken the Torpoint attitude of 'best chance of a result' Tavy firsts are midtable, the seconds could challenge this season so why not play two or three first teamers to help win the game. Tavy didnt and as it turned out, the firsts lost and so did the seconds! So the Tavy knockers who bleet 'always play first teamers against us' can think again.

Would have thought this time of year with no holiday traffic and A30 improvements quite possible to get their for a 3pm kick off. As the clubs top scorer im sure you be happy to have him on the bench if he cant make kick off. Have known teams to start with 10 to allow players time to change.

Would have thought this time of year with no holiday traffic and A30 improvements quite possible to get their for a 3pm kick off. As the clubs top scorer im sure you be happy to have him on the bench if he cant make kick off. Have known teams to start with 10 to allow players time to change.

probably cudnt be assed 2 rush around,hes scoring goals 4 fun in the 2nds n no doubt gettin paid 4 it 2!!!i know what id do if i was him lol

Mex u absolute beaut!

Did u see who torpoint first team had in there squad Saturday!

Due to Brian being at work and family commitments he is unable to make the long trips to most games.

the same as Kev Robinson and Chris Todd hence why torpoint firsts had a 3rd teamer on there bench and 4 second team players playing!

due to this in due respect I dont think that they would actually need to call in stace for the Bodmin game but as kershaw, England,powney, chapman, Robertson and johns not been with the first they may have had a team to put out against Bodmin oh and not to mention Lewis young being away at uni!

Now bore off and get your facts right!

Thank you and good night!

Do Tavistock fans players or supports have nothing better to do then moan!

Jesus your moaning really gets on my TITS!

I only Come on here to get update on games and all I see is bitching MAN UP and get over yourselfs!

Oh and well done to my mate tatts on getting another great result at the weekend!

This Torpoint first team second team third team debate is really getting boring.

Why dont everyone just leave the team to get on with whatever team they want to put out and complain about something else.

is it because seconds are always doing well and no one likes it? who knows

its up to the managers at the club to decide who plays where and for what team so lets behave and bore off this subject

its all i seem to read about on the ecpl forum

Mex u absolute beaut!

Did u see who torpoint first team had in there squad Saturday!

Due to Brian being at work and family commitments he is unable to make the long trips to most games.

the same as Kev Robinson and Chris Todd hence why torpoint firsts had a 3rd teamer on there bench and 4 second team players playing!

due to this in due respect I dont think that they would actually need to call in stace for the Bodmin game but as kershaw, England,powney, chapman, Robertson and johns not been with the first they may have had a team to put out against Bodmin oh and not to mention Lewis young being away at uni!

Now bore off and get your facts right!

Thank you and good night!

So what your saying then Matt is that winning East Cornwall takes preference then? Oh! you and Top Stopper both spell 'quiet' the same way.

Unfortunately garf for u your wrong.

I was playing first team sat so I don't actually no what happened in the game.

And to be honest barf I can't be assed with you either.

I suppose the big question will arise again tomorrow when I play for the 2nd and not the 1st.

Suppose torpoint will be bringing in the ringers again from the first team.

Pathetic how old are you 60 going on 10.

Unfortunately garf for u your wrong.

I was playing first team sat so I don't actually no what happened in the game.

And to be honest barf I can't be assed with you either.

I suppose the big question will arise again tomorrow when I play for the 2nd and not the 1st.

Suppose torpoint will be bringing in the ringers again from the first team.

Pathetic how old are you 60 going on 10.

Don't really care either 'my beaut'. Quiet, not Quite.