Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Salisbury - Tues 16 Nov 2010

It's a tenner for adults and then £1 if you want to sit in the side covered stand. There's no charge to sit in the covered County Hall End stand and usually no charge to sit in the uncovered Treyew Rd seats (though they did charge £1 for one game, so beware). Usually you can bring in two kids for free so long as accompanied by an adult and pensioners get in for £7 _ I don't know about disabled.

It's a tenner for adults and then £1 if you want to sit in the side covered stand. There's no charge to sit in the covered County Hall End stand and usually no charge to sit in the uncovered Treyew Rd seats (though they did charge £1 for one game, so beware). Usually you can bring in two kids for free so long as accompanied by an adult and pensioners get in for £7 _ I don't know about disabled.

thanks for that . :c:

Salisbury took the lead with a bizarre goal direct from a corner blown in by the wind, apparantly Rice got a hand to it so it may go down as an own goal. the Southern League website however shows the scorer as Casey after 65 mins.

Truro scored from a Marcus Martin penalty after 90+2 mins. Better late than never, 3 points saved.

Attendance on a terrible evening weatherwise 744 - that was good on a night like that.

Pity the weather ruined what would have been a classic.

Salisbury were strong in defence and broke quickly on the break.

Truro are where they deserve to be, this side, if they can keep injury free, will be up there at the end of the season. A wicked in-swinging corner gave the visitors the lead, but Truro deservedly equalized in injury time via the penalty spot.

Good game, as i said pity weather conditions dictated the pattern of play.

truro played alright .. sailsbury didnt have a shot in whole game i dont think... wind dictate the game from the start to finish. rice was to busy trying to score in first half instead of using the ball, as a friend at the game said truro seem to miss a winger or 2 all game. hayles should of started game prop would of been won by then if he started. simple football on the deck would of won the game last night but no body seemed to realise this. was about to go but decided to stay until the end and glad i did to see the pen. well taken actually thought keeper saved it at first but then seen it hit the net. was alot of pressure on the pen so well converted. hayles changed the game when he came on and also the other little dude who came on with him les atful i think he called. after full time whistle went it was the quick excudos i have ever seen from a game. it was like where did they go haha. not bad game worth a tenner .. maybe not but hey prob would of been better if i wasnt soaked! well done truro keep it up!