Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results Sat 01/05/2010

Expect with the amount of injuries and games coming up carharrack had a weakish team with a local derby on tuesday against st.day who are also looking for promotion and a semi final on thursday against trispen its a busy week trying to catch up for the red army.

Mike, you got it right, you may have seen Carharrack Res had to cancel a massIve derby match against Lanner today to field a side against Mullion due to injuries. My brother Jamie the manager of the reserves (had to step up to play in goal against Mullion today. The last thing he wanted to do was to call up Lanner and say no game. Well done to the 5 reserve players who stepped up today. Mullion played a severely depleted Carharrack.

Mullion deserved the win and as I said match report to follow.

Guest spuzzer

Expect with the amount of injuries and games coming up carharrack had a weakish team with a local derby on tuesday against st.day who are also looking for promotion and a semi final on thursday against trispen its a busy week trying to catch up for the red army.

perhaps they did mikec but mullion were far too good 4 caharrack 2day should have been alot heavier score than 2-0 happy days mullion 2nds

Im not knocking mullion you have a quality young team down there but looking at the bigger picture carharrack v st.day means everthing to both teams a bit like rangers v celtic.

FHL Division 2

Trispen 5 - 0 Stithians

Cracking game to watch. Great first half from Trispen as they went 4 - 0 up. Both sides were depleted but Stithians tried to play football until the end and hit both bar and post. Well refereed by Mr Lee Mitchell who let the game flow at all times. :clapper:

Guest MARAZION15

FHFL Division 3

Falmouth athletic reserves 2-4 Marazion

We didnt play well but still came out with a victory well done lads !!

Goals from

Kd : 2

Jordan : 1

Wayne : 1 (donkey)

Falmouth scored on the break with a well worked goal but the lads worked hard to get back into the game and go 2-1 up at half time ( don't forget to take your boots off if you go in the locker room, with guards on the door) second half we ( Marazion ) scored two more goals. Falmouth did get another goal five mins before the final whistle and never gave up. Good luck to Falmouth athletic reserves for the rest of the season. Marazion we need to step up the game for Lanner this week.

agree with you marazion15, you had a lot more fight than we did saturday and came away with a win i think you deserved, we left it far to late to get our 2nd goal. agree with you about wayne (ginger guy up front?), how did he manage to miss that 1!

good luck for the rest of the season

Penryn 3 - 4 culdrose. a good game, ruined by a penryn centre half that decided to use his fists instead of his feet to play football. he fully deserved his red card. tut tut. well played lad in the middle who was sent off against us earlier on in the season.

FHFL Division 3

Marazion 2-3 Lanner

We didnt deserve to loose this game as we had the better of the chances and more of the ball, the refferee cost us the game on the day but we still should have made more of our chances, all credit to lanner for taking advantage of a dodgy refferee.

Tom hooper was sent off late on for doing a rasberry at someone.

man of the match - Adam Box

Donkey of the day- The Ref

Goals from

Kd-1

Adam Box-1

FHFL Division 3

Marazion 2-3 Lanner

We didnt deserve to loose this game as we had the better of the chances and more of the ball, the refferee cost us the game on the day but we still should have made more of our chances, all credit to lanner for taking advantage of a dodgy refferee.

Goals from

Kd-1

Adam Box-1

When will silly people like yourself ever learn, coming on here and bad mouthing a referee, in material of whether he/she had a bad game or not is not right, I happen to know the referee in question and would like to point out that he has read your posting, I hope your very happy with yourself, this was his 5th game refereeing, and we wonder why we can't hold on to referees in Cornwall.

• 2 weeks later...

FHFL Division 3

Marazion 2-3 Lanner

Goals from

Kd-1

Adam Box-1

When will silly people like yourself ever learn, coming on here and bad mouthing a referee, in material of whether he/she had a bad game or not is not right, I happen to know the referee in question and would like to point out that he has read your posting, I hope your very happy with yourself, this was his 5th game refereeing, and we wonder why we can't hold on to referees in Cornwall.

silly people like me haha, i was saying how the game went and unfortunetley the ref was the downfall to a good game. im quite intitle to my opoinion ;) haa