Cornwall Football Forum

Baffling, humiliating, etc. Take your pick from the "bad adjective" dictionary! :huh:

From the sound of the match reports, we got pummeled and then some. Down 6-0 before our first goal (although let me point out that we did win the last seven minutes 1-2).

It was the usual suspects for the most part, no Joe Broad though. Apparently too much long ball, again.

Proper mugged.

The long knives are out for the manager since we can't sack the team, but it does seem they ought to be playing better, somehow . . .

No bubbles bursting, just loud wracking sobbing! So far, this season has answered the question "When will City find their level?"

And let me point out that the travelling fans were still singing even toward the end!

We'll get 'em next time. . . :thumbsup:

UP THE CITY

All the more remarkable was that Stourbridge had only scored one and conceded one in their last six Home (league & Cup) matches-0-0,0-0,0-1,1-0,0-0,0-0,

This appears to be Truro's heaviest defeat since losing at Bodmin 8-1 in the old SWL in 2003/04

A report from a Stourbridge supporter thought the coffee coloured Truro shirts were the worst he had seen and was not too amused by the language of the manager and assistant manager 'grumpy old feller'

He did praise the 50 loyal Truro supporters for non stop support and singing.

Penzance who Reserves?? Who are they?

When City come back and start winning again, it'll shut the likes of teddyboy up hopefully (haven't seen the judge around lately :clapper: ).

And we will come back. Pity you can't support your own team with such enthusiasm... the enthusiasm it took to to put Stourbridge in big letters.

:c:

Mr Devils.

Ask anyone who knows me which team I support and for how long and what I do for them and the combo league.

Lets see.

I watch Pz Reserves home and away each game including friendlies and have done since 1982-83 only missing about 20 games but none missed the last 5 seasons. If they haven't a game will watch Pz first team and if no Pz game will go watch another combo game.

Watched Pz since 1975

Produce a free 20 page colour programme for every home match for Pz Reserves printed and paid by me personally.

Committee member for Pz.

Run the comboleaguearchive website.

Keep the supporters on the terraces going with gossip about the combo.

There are a few people like us in each club that keep football going in their local community for the enjoyment of locals and players. Not enough.

Mr Devils instead of watching a "big" club like Truro, who most of us can remember as a ramshackle club living hand to mouth and won't miss your £10 every fortnight as a sugar daddy will make up the monetary shortfall, and go and volunteer your services to a smaller club. They would bite your hand off if you asked if they want help or support.

CTB

Anyone got a wheel brace as the tyres have fallen off the Truro Bandwagon :lol:

Mr Devils.

Ask anyone who knows me which team I support and for how long and what I do for them and the combo league.

Lets see.

I watch Pz Reserves home and away each game including friendlies and have done since 1982-83 only missing about 20 games but none missed the last 5 seasons. If they haven't a game will watch Pz first team and if no Pz game will go watch another combo game.

Watched Pz since 1975

Produce a free 20 page colour programme for every home match for Pz Reserves printed and paid by me personally.

Committee member for Pz.

Run the comboleaguearchive website.

Keep the supporters on the terraces going with gossip about the combo.

There are a few people like us in each club that keep football going in their local community for the enjoyment of locals and players. Not enough.

Mr Devils instead of watching a "big" club like Truro, who most of us can remember as a ramshackle club living hand to mouth and won't miss your £10 every fortnight as a sugar daddy will make up the monetary shortfall, and go and volunteer your services to a smaller club. They would bite your hand off if you asked if they want help or support.

CTB

Anyone got a wheel brace as the tyres have fallen off the Truro Bandwagon :lol:

Brilliant Cornishteddyboy , The Truro sheep arent to good at getting on here when the get beaten :yahoo:

Truro's Mr M,dont worry about these prats,they have'nt got a clue.

The bubble is burst,they say.

Well when,Stourbridge fans applaud the Truro support for their non-stop singing,just go to show,the fans are

100% behind the lads.

Watch for the rebound,on Tuesday evening,then I suppose they will disappear again.

And just before you all shout,about how the hell do I know.

I was there yesterday,and support Truro City.

:c::c::c: :c:

I'm not a glory hunter...

I have been supporting City for 18 years.

A glory hunter drops a team when they are going through a bad patch. A true supporter sticks with their team... sorry to disappoint, but I would be classed as a true supporter. Also I know someone who has supported City for 47 years

I would rather see Truro play in Red & Black, than what they have been in since KH took over. And the cathedral logo is too... flashy.

(I can't remember ever hearing about Pz Res going to Wembley)

Oh... and don't assume everyone you talk to on this forum is male.

You know what teddyboy... boast, laugh... fart all you want. I couldn't give a sh*t. At the end of the when the sh*t hits the fan at Treyew Road, I'll still be there supporting my team... even after all of the glory hunters have left.

BTW cornish-blue we're at the Kwik-Fit and the carriage will be rolling again Tuesday.

To quote Michael Winner: "Calm down dears."

We were stuffed and opposing fans love it - that's football. I remember how I mercilessly mocked a Falmouth supporting student when St Austell put 10 on them a few years back. I even created a screensaver especially for him when he sat down at the computer. Childish, yes but I loved it and fair play to him he took it in good spirit.

Mind I am a bit puzzled with cornishteddyboy stating "instead of supporting a big club like Truro..." The thing is, like most fans, I support my home town team Truro because I live there and like Devils@Dusk I'm a long timer. I've been there since I came down here in the late 70's when they weren't anything special. It's not our fault Truro suddenly became wealthy and ambitious and successful and we shouldn't have to feel guilty or apologise for supporting them.

Mind you while getting stuffed 2-7 is blooming embarrassing, it's not as embarrassing as when our last great team of the nineties lost a Senior Cup semi final to Nanpean in the last minute and so missed out on the dream final against Falmouth. I have never felt so deflated after a game as that. After Saturday I was merely startled. Of course I'm older and wiser and a bit more mature now. Mature being the operative word! :)

Guest Postie Pidge

I remember how I mercilessly mocked a Falmouth supporting student when St Austell put 10 on them a few years back

It was 9-2 with a Falmouth-Helston league full back in goal.

Penzance Reserves are the team for me. 7 wins from last 8 games!!!

Anyway back to Truro.

Can you hear the bubbles burst :D:P:):clapper::yahoo:

PZ Reserves??? Who gives a hoot??? That's Junior Football in my eyes ^_^

Stick to commenting on your beloved Penzance Reserves CTB.

well said sir,someone at last seeing what that idiot is all about :thumbsup: no doubt that will be took off :angry2:

I remember Truro City first team spending 3 seasons in the combo when Treyew Road was unsuitable for "Senior" SWL football.

Is Heaney Cornish. NO, so don't take his money!!!! :c:

OH DEAR

Now the managers gone.

Where's that wheel brace. :D

Anyone got a pin to burst the balloons :P

what's heaney ,not being Cornish got to do with it,he doesnt call him self Cornish keveyboy,some of the crap that comes out of your big gob amazes me. :thumbsup: :c: