Cornwall Football Forum

PLEASE INFORM THE PLAYERS AND MATCH OFFICIALS AS EARLY AS IS PRACTICABLE TO SAVE TRAVEL EXPENSES.

THIS WILL ALSO ALLOW PEOPLE TO ARRANGE WATCHING ANOTHER GAME THAT IS ON.

I'M DOING A LOCAL PITCH INSPECTION TOMORROW MORNING FOR A LOCAL TEAM SO THAT THEY WON'T HAVE TO RE-PAINT LINES, PAY REFEREES, MAKE SANDWICHES, HOT WATER BOILER, PAY STAFF TO SERVE, ETC; IF IT IS OBVIOUSLY UNPLAYABLE.

LET'S USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND CONCERN FOR OUR FELLOW PLAYERS, FANS AND OFFICIALS.

looks like 2moz is a christmas shoping day :lol:

I do not agree with that, The internet is there for a reason you know :D

Buy goods cheaper online, Get them delivered to your door, No crowded streets or shops, Giftwrapped and job done :D:D

More time for football or other sporting activities such as the pub :D

Could be quite a few games off this weekend if weather reports are anything to go buy :( :(

GWINEAR V CHACEWATER IS ON SWITCHED TO GWINEAR'S SUBBUTEO YET VERY PLAYABLE PITCH , JUST CHECKED IT AND THE THEARTRE OF DREAMS IS LOOKING GREAT. BIG CROWD EXPECTED ! SEE NEWBIE AND ANY OTHER NEAUTRALS UP THERE. :thumbsup:

there is a good chance i may pop over to catch this game should i look out for a girl with big boobs in a bikini will she have no 10 tattooed on her back!! :P:yahoo: then we can be introduced!

GWINEAR V CHACEWATER IS ON SWITCHED TO GWINEAR'S SUBBUTEO YET VERY PLAYABLE PITCH , JUST CHECKED IT AND THE THEARTRE OF DREAMS IS LOOKING GREAT. BIG CROWD EXPECTED ! SEE NEWBIE AND ANY OTHER NEAUTRALS UP THERE. :thumbsup:

there is a good chance i may pop over to catch this game should i look out for a girl with big boobs in a bikini will she have no 10 tattooed on her back!! :P:yahoo: then we can be introduced!

HER SISTER IS BETTER TRUST ME , YOU'LL NEED TO REMOVE THE BLIND FOLD TO SEE THE TATTOO THOUGH . :drink:

Illogan 3rds vs Halsetown off :angry::angry::angry:

Couldn't that have been switched to Halestown's pitch. A bloody nuclear holocaust couldn't affect that pitch :c:

st ives mariners v praze OFF

Would have been a good game, pity :c:

Sennen V Gulval Off

Surely due to wind General??. :unsure: .. Afterall, the pitch is pretty much a beach with grass on top, and the surface up there is pretty much ALWAYS ok...