Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 24/10/09 Results

Porthleven Rangers 2 - 6 Stithians

Would like to have said 'nice natured' game but it wasn't and both sides were guilty of rash/nasty tackles, an embarrasing dive in the area by Harvey for stithians was completely out of order (is he not suspended?) and only made the game worse.

On a small pitch with a strong wind it was always ging to act as a bit of a leveller, We (Rangers) lacking a bit of luck gifted a few early goals to Stithians, so left our selves to much to do,

With Perranporth looking good for the title even at this early stage there are potentially a few teams in this league that are going for promotion, Stithians are definetly one of them, games against teams such as Carharrack could prove interesting. All the best for the rest of the season.

Mawnan beat perranwell 2-1 mawnan goals from greg renfree and kev Morris, tony brewer for perran! Good game. Also lads it's official I am a ****, I think I was told 36 times today! chin up though, lucky I did lift it up otherwise that deliberate elbow might of caught me. Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season perranwell. Also thought the ref had a good game. Glad that's off my chest, beer time

Perran 1

Mawnan 2

was a gd game both teams played good football thought the result cud off gone either way but mawnan won so good luck to them.. was a fair game and the ref was ok altho perran had a gd shout for a penalty turned away. cant see how mawnan lost 5.1 last week on todays showin!!! shud be an interesting season!!!

Porthleven Rangers 2 - 6 Stithians

Would like to have said 'nice natured' game but it wasn't and both sides were guilty of rash/nasty tackles, an embarrasing dive in the area by Harvey for stithians was completely out of order (is he not suspended?) and only made the game worse.

On a small pitch with a strong wind it was always ging to act as a bit of a leveller, We (Rangers) lacking a bit of luck gifted a few early goals to Stithians, so left our selves to much to do,

With Perranporth looking good for the title even at this early stage there are potentially a few teams in this league that are going for promotion, Stithians are definetly one of them, games against teams such as Carharrack could prove interesting. All the best for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't have said it was a bad natured game at all, don't remember any rash/nasty tackles! Stithians played some good football in small parts but can hopefully still improve.

Stithians goalscorers:

Howard Vague

Treve Bale

James Semmens

Jake Harvey

Ben Cox

O.G

Stithians 2nds 1-1 Pendeen

lg74 bad natured game......... i cant remember a freekick!!

think your better off playing ping pong :)

as for me diving..i got wiped out by the goalie :) hence why the ref awarded a pen ;)

thought it was a good result,shame we cant get past 6 goals though

Now now Speedy, no need to lower the tone, maybe the reason you missed the incidents was due to you not being involved in the game enough? ;)

In response to your suggestion, yes I may take-up Ping pong but only when my stud marks and bruising have gone down. In the meantime I will be on the look-out for that sniper that got you when you ran into the penalty area :thumbsup:

All the best ######