Cornwall Football Forum

fhfl results monday

absolutely mate!! think he just got a few decisions wrong which baffled a few people.

he's a good bloke though and I think he'll be a good referee as the time goes on. Felt almost sorry for him at stages!

but it was a good game to play in, very competitive and felt that we (Aggie) deserved the win in the end

absolutely mate!! think he just got a few decisions wrong which baffled a few people.

he's a good bloke though and I think he'll be a good referee as the time goes on. Felt almost sorry for him at stages!

but it was a good game to play in, very competitive and felt that we (Aggie) deserved the win in the end

Some very strange decisions but they were for both teams and we(Perran) have not turned up yet this season, hopefully we will start our season v Holmans on Saturday!! Was a well fought game on and a little off the field but St Agnes were good for the win!!

Constantine Vs Falmouth Athletic 2:2

Constantine were the better side by far and just fell asleep for 5 mins allowing Fal Ath to get back in the game with 2 good finishes, Some very good saves by Kev Toy kept the score down but overall a very very poor official who had no control of the game and his decisions were of a standard that i find very unacceptable, You cant always blame the officials but on this showing we can. :c:

Guest SCAREYTERRY

Constantine Vs Falmouth Athletic 2:2

Constantine were the better side by far and just fell asleep for 5 mins allowing Fal Ath to get back in the game with 2 good finishes, Some very good saves by Kev Toy kept the score down but overall a very very poor official who had no control of the game and his decisions were of a standard that i find very unacceptable, You cant always blame the officials but on this showing we can. :c:

I hope Mr Barnicoat dosn't read this post monty .You could have again sometime in the season. :SM_carton::SM_carton: lol

ScaryTerry

If he is going to be a good referee then he will prove people wrong, I as a fan cant see that happening because all the basics were not there and he just was not strong enough and lost his patience on a number of times, you just cant referee a game like. :drink:

Guest Postie Pidge

does anyone know if the falmouth town team that play in fal helston 1 play on the main pitch at bickalnd park??!

Depends when the game is. More than likely as Fifi says it will be the small Dracaena top pitch

tom and jerry uve been missed informed,town did miss a few good chances but no way where penryn lucky to win.sounds like sour grapes to me.town played well as did penryn and it kills me to say it but the better team won im afraid,and i dout they will need luck v holmans on sat as they beat them 7-0 last sat get it right