Cornwall Football Forum

Top scorers....??

Guest whirlwind

hang on patch. i had 6!! didnt score many but were all vital in the success of our season. i do believe one of them was in the cup final that we won !!! just waiting for that old t**t damian stevens to come on here and start bragging about all his goals, which is mainly because he's the managers best mate and calls dibbs on penalties !!

Had 88 total Grah!!! the 79 were all Trispen goals.the website,s got the 6 pre season games inc mate.had 9 in 5 for the vets,could,nt play much last season,too busy driving the boys around to their games!!! Jack had 44 in 16! loads better than his old man mate!!!! :thumbsup: see you at the do if i survive the op thursday bud!?! :D

Had 88 total Grah!!! the 79 were all Trispen goals.the website,s got the 6 pre season games inc mate.had 9 in 5 for the vets,could,nt play much last season,too busy driving the boys around to their games!!! Jack had 44 in 16! loads better than his old man mate!!!! :thumbsup: see you at the do if i survive the op thursday bud!?! :D

SORRY RAPPO, JUST WENT WITH LEAGUE AND CUP BUD STILL THERE'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT WITH ONLY 88 NETTED THIS SEASON WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR 100 GOALS NEXT TERM IF YOU SURVIVE THURSDAY BUD. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK MATE.

yeh agree with the jman! would be nice to see each leagues top scorer and what they scored this season. ps) nig,i dont count friendlies in my total mate. wish i could!!! would have done the 2000 by now!! see you next season hopefully mate. :clapper:

yeh agree with the jman! would be nice to see each leagues top scorer and what they scored this season. ps) nig,i dont count friendlies in my total mate. wish i could!!! would have done the 2000 by now!! see you next season hopefully mate. :clapper:

Whats your all time tally again Rappo?

1800 competitive goals phil.thats just mens football.never made a record of youth football and friendlies.first started playing for malabar when i was 13 so ive had 29 seasons nearly bud!!!!! so probably aint that great really!!! :( :D

Guest harty

Alan Rogers (which i think is his surname) got a wopping 51 goals in the league and 57 in total including cup games i think. Plays for Wendron 4ths

You guys were abit special Mark!!! remember you brought in ****,hopey and thwaitsey for a cup game at probus and we beat you 3-0!!! had a couple in that one mate!!! put one on mikes head in a 1-0 as well when you had your all white kit!! you were like the sunday league real madrid!!! cant remember many other wins against you though mate!! catch you again mark :clapper:

Don't ask me how many but at our presentation 'Cat' received the top goalscorer award for both the first and second teams. He only played the first 10 or so games for the firsts but was banging the goals in. I remember him coming on with 20 mins left in one game and scoring 4, then the following saturday came off the bench at half time and grabbed 3.

Someone said he had about 40-odd for the seconds, not sure if this is right, but I know the lad knows exactly where the goal is and will only continue to improve in my opinion.

Personally, I had 5 or 6 in the first 7 games of the season, then scored 3 blinders as a half time sub for the second team 2 weeks later.... and wait for it.... never scored again!