Cornwall Football Forum

Press Statement

As written elsewhere : "This lease sounds like an ongoing problem with regards to any future "permanent" solution. I did hear that one of the reasons Murtagh pulled out was that he was being asked to pay a million quid a year to rent the club house and the grandstand seats!"

I think this suggests that certain people are still in the background trying to ensure they get something out of this. :ninja:

correct Dave, the intention seems to be to put the frighteners on everyone who comes along to try and rescue TCFC, various 'assets' including the aforementioned stands which seem to have been intentionally syphoned off well in advance into a company called Dilby Limited, it was suggested at the end of the week that one of Heaney's demands of Murtagh was to have Webb reinstalled as Chairman - this information hit the streets of Truro via Webb himself - there is a very damning text message in circulation which emerged on Friday afternoon. How the hell a bankrupt like Heaney can still call the shots through a company he has transfered into his common-law wife's name is beyond me. Webb and Heaney appear to have no shame whatsoever, the sooner the authorities deal with these two the better. Like I said Truro supporters everywhere need to be aware that whilst a couple of local guys have saved the day the war isn't over yet and we need to stand united.

Breaking news it has been brought to my attention that mr webb will be on the ground tomorrow charging all attending the meeting

for using his car park. This is only a rumour and not factual.

When 'Travellers' turn up on council land it takes years and millions of pounds to evict them, the supporters should do the same at Treyew Road,

So I take it that the Chairman referred to as saying the 'Car Park' is his pension fund was the EX Mr Truro.

Why cant the police get involved and investigate a man supposingly bankrupt,still having an influence,in the buisness he doesnt own.

Do you get what I mean. B)

It would be simple to deny!

I still find it hard to understand Webby's role in all this?

Kevin Heaney's best buddy.

ref Heaney and Webb (tweedle dumb and tweedle dee) i would like to think things will soon come back to bite them in the ass! But time will tell.

Looking forward... one way to get bigger attendances and more people involved is to link all the youth teams back to the club, this way they will all have something to aspire to (playing for the 1st team) Which will lead to merchandise being sold and moer people interested in wacthing and helping the club....

Just a thought!