Cornwall Football Forum

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Perhaps someone didn't like the fact the thread was no longer about the match Dave.

Anyway, this Sat we have Foxhole at home, start writing the headlines now folks, most of the anti-Judge brigade are quite happy to make stuff up !

I did indeed but as the thread had become non football, I took it upon myself to delete the thread. If idiots want to have a pop at me, they can PM, email or pop along to any Newquay match where I will gladly have an open discussion with them.

Now that we have established what has happened to the thread, this one is also now at an end.

oh so beautiful!!!!!!!!

the irony is absolutely delicious.

a thread deleted by someone who bleats rubbish about another club and accuses their fans of papering off cracks and throwing toys out of their pram. hmmm!!! haha

BEAUTIFUL.

i feel utterly sorry for newquay. a seriously good club who - from talking to a variety of fans around all grounds in cornwall - are sick of someone talking so much garbage they enjoy seeing newquay suffer. made even more ironic when you hear newquay players slagging him off too.

love the way you work judge!!!!

Perhaps someone didn't like the fact the thread was no longer about the match Dave.

Anyway, this Sat we have Foxhole at home, start writing the headlines now folks, most of the anti-Judge brigade are quite happy to make stuff up !

PERHAPS SOMBODY DIDNT LIKE IT IT WAS YOU SO WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT INSTEAD OF GOING ALL ROUND THE HOUSES.

Blah blah blah... shouldn't this be in the non football section !

usual drivel from the usual suspects ! (with the exception of Everton Dave for whom I have deep respect, usually !)

Sorry, you are confusing me with someone who gives a toss !

If some folk get upset, then it is they who have the problem. Like I said, there are more folk on this site who spout nonsense rather than football and from reading the title of this forum, football or soccer is the name of the game.

Sorry, you are confusing me with someone who gives a toss !

If some folk get upset, then it is they who have the problem. Like I said, there are more folk on this site who spout nonsense rather than football and from reading the title of this forum, football or soccer is the name of the game.

people in glass houses

hayle 6-6newquay where has it gone

down in history as a very unsavoury un- sporting moment. or in the judges eyes just another brilliant newquay performance.

The administrators and the person who started the thread... and it is now old news ! I did indeed but as the thread had become non football, I took it upon myself to delete the thread. If idiots want to have a pop at me, they can PM, email or pop along to any Newquay match where I will gladly have an open discussion with them.

Now that we have established what has happened to the thread, this one is also now at an end.

Certainly not done by the administrators ..... and why should we have removed this one? The majority of it was certainly about football, and am I right in thinking it was one thread in which possibly the players of Newquay did themselves no good!

Guest Frodo

MAYBE SOME HOME TRUTHS HIT THE JUDGE IN THE DELETED THREAD ? THAT HE IS AN EMBARRESMENT TO THE GOOD PEOPLE AT NEWQUAY FC AND HIS ONE EYED VIEW OF ANYTHING T DO WITH HIS POSTS THAT HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AT ANY COST SO HE SLAGS ALL AND EVERYONE ? :SM_carton:

AWAITING HIS USUAL REPLY OF `COME DOWN TO NEWQUAY AND MEET ME I WILL SORT YOU ALL OUT` :lol:

Judge if you read the whole forum think would find that probably half, if not more, soon go away from the original post yet no-one deletes them. As Im sure you say to Truro fans, you have to prepare to take the rough with the smooth. You brought up the most controversial incident mentioned on here for a while and folks will have there opinions on it. Forgive me if Im wrong but is this not the point of a forum, for people to express their opinion about various things. Put the boot on the other foot and imagine Watkins scored in similar circumstances, this was mentioned on here by one of the Truro fans who later deleted the whole topic. What would you write about that I wonder?

Forget about it mate, not everyone will agree with you all the time, same way you dont agree with Truro fans all the time!!

Dave, what do you mean by the players have done themselves no good? Do you mean with replies (dont think any players relies) to the topic or the incident itself?

My posts are always going to favour newquay but I try and be as honest as I can.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding with the youngster in question and the goal. Before anyone could rectify the situation there were fracas and handbags and in this situation you would back up your team mates. ( The actions of the hayle team seems to have been deemed acceptable under the circumstances!!) . After such unsavory scenes would you let that team walk the ball into the goal?

Only a thought but no. its easier to just stick the boot in. I dont agree with what happened and stated my views before. Any reasonable person will understand my posts.

All the best to both teams this weekend. I hope you can both get good results and put last weekend behind you.

As for sportmanship. Porthleven playing a player who has left the club to play for truro. They weren't even that short of players!!

Cheers

As for sportmanship. Porthleven playing a player who has left the club to play for truro. They weren't even that short of players!!

Cheers

Is there anything wrong re Porthleven? - Many players hold dual registration.

When is an unsporting act not an unsporting act? - WHEN IT BENEFITS NEWQUAY AFC.

Come JUDGEment day will they be welcomed into Gods chamber?

I'm pleased everton dave controls the finger that keeps this thread going on and on and on ....

Seriously you lot, you all need to ge out a bit more, you really do!! The usual crap from people hiding behind stupid names!! You clearly havnt got tthe balls to actually speak to the bloke. Im no Newquay fan and enjoy a Blazey win over Newquay like any other result. And as for people from clubs liking him, well, how concerned is he going to be about that? He follows Newquay, the rest are there to be beaten!! Get over it chaps!! :rolleyes:

The original thread was deleted by me for the reasons previously stated. For the ignorant or blind, or just plain stupid idiots who do not bother to actually read my pearls of wisdom, I will try to explain in words of one syllabul or less.

The thread was hijacked by those who thought it a wheeze to write nonsense. The match itself was not mentioned in the last 10 or so postings, it was purely rubbish written by class A Idiots. As the thread had become non football related, I deleted it.

I have no problem with anyone wishing to comment on the match, the incident(s) and have there say on who was right, wrong or otherwise. What I and others object to, is the constant knocking of individual forum members when the discussion is supposedly about a football match.

As those who hijacked the thread seem to be enjoying the fact that I have taken steps to stop them continuing to write idiotic nonsense, perhaps the phrase 'unsportsmanlike' rings a bell.

And to think, all I did was comment on a match I watched, sympathised with those who felt aggreived and answered North Devon Dwellers question with honesty... well done lads, hope you are proud of yourselves !

The original thread was deleted by me for the reasons previously stated. For the ignorant or blind, or just plain stupid idiots who do not bother to actually read my pearls of wisdom, I will try to explain in words of one syllabul or less.

The thread was hijacked by those who thought it a wheeze to write nonsense. The match itself was not mentioned in the last 10 or so postings, it was purely rubbish written by class A Idiots. As the thread had become non football related, I deleted it.

I have no problem with anyone wishing to comment on the match, the incident(s) and have there say on who was right, wrong or otherwise. What I and others object to, is the constant knocking of individual forum members when the discussion is supposedly about a football match.

As those who hijacked the thread seem to be enjoying the fact that I have taken steps to stop them continuing to write idiotic nonsense, perhaps the phrase 'unsportsmanlike' rings a bell.

And to think, all I did was comment on a match I watched, sympathised with those who felt aggreived and answered North Devon Dwellers question with honesty... well done lads, hope you are proud of yourselves !

so your knocking,of the state of st austells ground flags,food drink,car park,did i miss any thing,your just a hypocrite,perhaps you should have deleted your own posts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so your knocking,of the state of st austells ground flags,food drink,car park,did i miss any thing,your just a hypocrite,perhaps you should have deleted your own posts :thumbsup::thumbsup:

In one mate, he's always happy enough to come onto Truro's posts and start talking about Mr Heaney enough when he is nothing to do with what is being mentioned. It is purely because his beloved Newquay were taking a beating and him personally and he didn't like it with the boot on the other foot.

At the end of the day, the youngster was in the wrong, but probably thought that it's the ref's decision now if play should stop for a player down, not a player putting it out.

Mistake or on purpose, the young lad will know what to do next time.

Maybe the club should have allowed Hayle to score another, but that's for the manager to decide, not for everyone to have a pop on here.Yes, I'd be peeved off it my club were on the end of it, but that's life, and sometimes right doesn't go my way.

Thank God for City Fan, someone actually talking about the match, unlike the other numptys.

Old news now anyway, no doubt tomorrow will bring a new story.

PERHAPS SOMBODY DIDNT LIKE IT IT WAS YOU SO WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT INSTEAD OF GOING ALL ROUND THE HOUSES.

Blah blah blah... shouldn't this be in the non football section !

usual drivel from the usual suspects ! (with the exception of Everton Dave for whom I have deep respect, usually !)

Once again i find myself agreeing with Judge!!!! he did answer my question honestly and did state the fact that he would of been aggreived had the roles been reveresed. This topic did get a little out of hand so deleting it was probably in my opinion the right option. OMG i feel dirty agreeing with Judge again. :P
At the end of the day, the youngster was in the wrong, but probably thought that it's the ref's decision now if play should stop for a player down, not a player putting it out.

Mistake or on purpose, the young lad will know what to do next time.

Maybe the club should have allowed Hayle to score another, but that's for the manager to decide, not for everyone to have a pop on here.Yes, I'd be peeved off it my club were on the end of it, but that's life, and sometimes right doesn't go my way.

Everton Dave, Judge, City Fan & North Devon Dweller,

All sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

And I've got the gob to catch em'

now if ya don't mind I've got a long drive up to Exeter tomorrow from Mevagissey, so I think I'd better start sometime soon.

not gonna disagree with you on the gob :P thats one hell of a drive you've got there, i've got a nice little bus ride to St Merryn :D :c:

now if ya don't mind I've got a long drive up to Exeter tomorrow from Mevagissey, so I think I'd better start sometime soon.

not gonna disagree with you on the gob :P thats one hell of a drive you've got there, i've got a nice little bus ride to St Merryn :D:c:

ITS ONLY 90 MINS TO EXETER FROM MEVA!!!

Everton Dave, Judge, City Fan & North Devon Dweller, All sitting in a tree !!!

Branches had better be big, me and Dave are not exactly up for slimmer of the year (can't speak for our Devonian friends) but knowing Stig as I do, I will take the comment in the manner which it was meant... light-hearted.

Be good if Stig was to take charge of a Newquay match sometime soon, I'm sure it was only the first 6 games we lost with him in charge :SM_carton:

not gonna disagree with you on the gob :P thats one hell of a drive you've got there, i've got a nice little bus ride to St Merryn :D:c:

ITS ONLY 90 MINS TO EXETER FROM MEVA!!!

Yeah but it's going to cost the club a fortune in travel expenses!

Judge, I'm up canvey next month, not them this time but their little brother, Concord Rangers.

Whats the ground like?

And your right it was a fcuking great Californian redwood with humongus branches.

Take a gas mask, you will be surrounded by the main UK Gas Terminals and storage depots. The ground itself is no better than the worst of the SWPL E/W, no stand as far as I'm aware and I don't recall their being a clubhouse although that may have changed. Good pub at the end of the road by the sea wall called The Lobster Smack but really is the arse end of the Island.

Hope they are making it worth your while. !