Cornwall Football Forum

Who is the best young player in the FHFL??

Guest Deez14

Guest chacewater 7

darren bennetts central defender at chacewater,quick,strong and 2 footed or gavin boon perranwell. brilliant striker 4 his size and age

who does ben terise play 4?

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

gotta agree with patch. zinedine earl and allessandro del renfree are the cream of the crop of young talent. also keep an eye out for chris dash!

Guest geachy1

agree with mac on ben trerice of mawgan is very gud player.

joe benny aka "the thug" is a very gud player duno were is has learnt it cos it dnt run in his family!!!

Gotta put a shout in with 3 players at Pendeen Nathan Jackson the boy is Ultra fit strong as a ox ...&must have bagged 15 +goals last season age 17-- and has a few already this season...Glen Carew centre half really is the balls when it comes to defending jumps like a bloody gazzelle...cool on the ball...good vision2....and then there's Tom Ramsey centre mid often can run a game was sesationall in are promotion season...and starting to find his form this :)

Have to say Patch and Nancy have hit some nails on the head there. All of them mentioned have got long successful careers ahead of them. I would add Dave Spear who isnt quite old enoug yet but will be coming through at Albion quite soon. I would also add Simon 'Shifty' Adams.

As a side issue I would say best up and coming referee is Chris Dengler.

Unfortunately Dean the competition didnt fit in with my church commitments and God wont re arrange tradition for me to compete in the 'Sunday Cup'. I would try islam but the Ramadan food restriction didnt fit with my Fast food consumption habit.

I have heard on the grape vine that Ollie Miller (no relation) is moving to Bugle and wanting to re-establish the footy club there!

You never fail to put a smile on my face james, but i dont want to knocking on my door when we get in the final trying to grab a medal.

I heard Ollie miller of mawnan is also off to bugle.

SF I am indeed making an appearance with Albion if the registration goes through in time will you be the man in black for Sunday

Also heard that Duncan Whatmore of mawnan has been offered a good deal to go falmouth town but turned it down and was over heard saying ' the hot dogs are too good at mawnan' as he was leaving Towns stadium after talks

most of mullion 2nds would be up there all in 1st year of mens football and are walkin there league altho only div 3 there puttin pressure on me and others in the 1st team!! charlie cheetham if he was playin that standard would stand out above any young player in FHFL but he's now playin regular combo football and hope it continues good times for mullion!!

How can you use the words "very good young players"and "fhfl/mining league div 3" in the same sentence.

Surely if the young players had talent they would be in teams or clubs in higher leagues!The words "very good" is used to much in local football!What are you comparing these young players against!The 40+ players,the friday night 10 pints+ players,the 40+ aday B&h player!Or are you comparing these very good young players to other very good young players like Theo Walcott and Wayne Rooney!

I think that you mayn have that wrong "BANANAMAN" there is no way you can compare palyers in FHL3 to people in SW let alone the likes of Rooney and Walcott.

Yes they arer very good young players in division 3 is due to the fact that the 1st team are 3 divisions higher.

Hmm the people that you have described there i think may play in the sunday league there are some very good players in division 3 but also there will b some very poor ones like any league

luke brabyn yh he is a very good player he wud probably get in any combination team but at perran because they have got such a strong combo squad his time will come same as gavin boon who already has 15 goals this season in div 1. another good youngster at perranwell is hal parsons who plays right back all these boys are still only 17 18 and great players. perran have a really young fit squad this year with the average age probably being about 23 with nigel b keepin it up but he is still a top top player

Guest One Dart

Falmouth Althletic Stiffs are showing the way forward. Stives, Brian Burton , Kev Jeffs and the young boy Johnson......Youth system to be proud of.....Cudlipps a mere Pup...

luke brabyn yh he is a very good player he wud probably get in any combination team but at perran because they have got such a strong combo squad his time will come same as gavin boon who already has 15 goals this season in div 1. another good youngster at perranwell is hal parsons who plays right back all these boys are still only 17 18 and great players. perran have a really young fit squad this year with the average age probably being about 23 with nigel b keepin it up but he is still a top top player

Are you sure about the "really young fit squad" i hear the Brown brothers are keepin Club I in business on a Friday night???