Mining 1

Gulval 2 - 5 Threemilestone

Redruth United 6 - 5 Trispen

Robarts Arms 9 - 2 Gwinear Churchtown

St Ives Town 5 - 5 St Buryan

Spice of Life 2 - 3 Illogan Rbl

Storm 4-1 Halsetown

Trevenson United 11 - 1 St Just

Troon P - P Fourlanes (Unable to raise a team)

Mining 2

Camborne SOM 1 - 2 Illogan RBL

Goonhavern 7 - 3 Sennen

Halsetown 1 - 3 Portreath

Holmans 1 - 4 Madron

Newlyn 5 - 1 Mount Ambrose

St Agnes 2-1 Mousehole

Threemilestone 6 - 2 Crown Inn Glory

Titans 0 - 1 Chacewater

Mining 3

Cornish New Boys 5 - 0 Heamoor

Ludgvan 13-0 Wendron United

Madron 1 - 3 Trevenson

Marazion 2 - 5 Newlyn

Pendeen 1 - 5 St Ives Mariners

Redruth United 2 - 1 Gulval

St Buryan 0 - 1 Storm Res

Guest Safe hands (!!)

Mining 1

Redruth United 6 Trispen 5

Scrappy game were Redruth should have had game sewn up by half time. 2 goals from Trispen in last 15 made for interesting end but Redruth ran out winners in the end.

Spice of Life 2 Illogan RBL 3 ( I believe) spice scoring in the last minute to make it close

Guest lynchmob

Cornish new boys 5-0 Heamoor

good commitment from both sides which was good to see! Heamoor had a couple of early chances in the first half but couldn't convert them, so the new boys made us pay by playing some good football and taking a 4-0 lead at half time. Second half the home side dominated most of the game but Heamoor defended well to keep it to 1 goal. Good luck to both sides for the rest of the season!!! :clapper:

Gulval 2 TMS 5

What a game, conceded after 30 seconds 2 down after 10 mins played to 35 mins and lost Jay Liddicoat to injury. What do we have on the bench.........a 17 year old so that will be 2 in center mid. Made it to halft time without conceding.

Came out firing, screamer from Lee Major.....2 first class stops from Gallers in goal.....scrapper equaliser....ello what occuring? What we get a pen? 15 mins or so to go? Missed it.....bugger!

Then give away a pen....silly goal to follow that and then possibly an offside goal to round it off but I was certainly not up with play to flag it.

Great game with yet another new side, we will get there but TMS were to slick up front for us.

Well done Phil and his side.

Madron 1 .v. Trevenson Res 3

Good game of football with, dare I say it, Trevenson starting to play a little bit to their potential! Goals from Ian Pakenas ( header from a corner ), new signing Mike ? ( tap in after ball played across the goal ) and Scott ? ( tap in from 2yds under pressure from the 'goalie ). All goals set up by man of the match Shaun Wilkins. Could have been more after Dan ? missed an open goal and Anthony Curnow having a header cleared off the line and hitting the post with a belter of a strike! Unlucky mate!

Trevenson 11-1 St.Just (HT 5-1)

You knew it was going to be a bad day when the referee, all dressed in official referee uniform (with flags etc), turns out to be the oppositions secretery!!! I would of thought the manager of the opposing team should of been informed this before the kick off?

Then St.Just scored first within 5 minutes, which must of upset Trevenson, because from then on it was a major men vs boys game. The sheer size of the players at the peeks of their career, playing against a short kids team!!

Also Rick Smith who scored 4 for Trevenson, had only played for St.Day combination side last week, against St.Just first team.

I find it hard to belive that this side, with the players who played, are only a mid table side.

And then to cap it all, a bloody polish stunt man pulled out infront of our bus on the way home, causing 3 cars to be written off, including our bus!!!!

I dont know what hurt most, 11-1, or the steering wheel on my head!!!!!!

1ofthekids, sorry to hear about your day it is tough when you are at the bottom. However I am sure you will be able to call on your senior players when it counts. You have before and will again.

To be fair Trevenson are a fantastic side but there is a lot of quaility around.

Keep plugging away, your luck will change I am sure. Hope that no-one was hurt in the crash by the way!

titans 0 chacewater 1

titans were a little unlucky to get nothing out of the game today but! football is all about scoring goals.in the first half we played some lovely football and should have gone in at half time at least 3-0 up.but as always happens if you do not take your chances you pay the price, and early in the second half chacewater scored a header from a right wing cross which went in off the far post.the game was played in good spirit when chasewater stopped moaning at the ref :P both sides tried to play proper football :clapper: on the ground and to feet. at least this year we gave chasewater a good game as last year they beat us easy in both games.good luck to chasewater a good side and good bunch of boys see you later in the season :c: :drink:

Thamks titan1.

That confirms the report that i was given,ie Titans on top in the first half,creating some good chances but not taking them and Chacewater improving in the second half scoring early with a Dan Davis header but were also unable to add to their tally.A draw would have been a fair result for both teams but Chacewater knew that they would be in for a hard game and are very happy with all the points.

Thanks for your hospitality afterwards and to referee Tony Calf who stepped in at short notice.Have a good season lads,apart from the return fixture of course.

Guest Markdavis

Mining 3

Ludgvan 13 Wendron 0

Thanks to the Wendron boys for coming down yesterday, They tried to play football and defended extremely well in the first half it was only 4 nil at half time. They only had 10 men and that included their manager. I hope you can get a couple more players in for the rest of the season you have a definate core of a team there.

I ref'd the second half and hopefully did a better job than our other guy who did the first half. I never realised how hard it was.

I heard that our first team had 3 qualified referees at their match yesterday against probus!

mining 1

storm 4-1 halsetown

poor 1st half performance from storm allowing halsetown to go 1 up

before fatso brought the scores level.

with the introduction of catt in the 2nd half made the difference as

the hotshot went on to score a hat-trick, giving storm a comfortable win.

well done to the storm manager roger batt who stepped in to referee

the match, and to the halsetown boys who didnt argue with any

of his decisons :clapper: :clapper:

MINING DIV TWO.

THREEMILESTONE RES 6 (4) V(2) 2 CROWN INN GLORY

Jolly 3

Jay

Patterson

Luff

Thanks must go to the lad from Crown who volunteered to ref when the referee did not turn up. He was excellant. The game was played in an excellant spirit.

TMS stopped the rot this week with some excellant play, although the first half was pretty even, however we took our chances and lead 4 - 2 at half time. The second half saw the Stones extend their lead and probably should have had a couple more. Thanks to the Crown lads making it such an enjoyable game.

Next week the Stones travel to local rivals Chacewater, should be fun. :lol::thumbsup: :yahoo:

Guest kamakazi dave

being a player for st just have to give it to trevenson yesterday they were good hope they do well in league

really hard playing as the only player in the mid age range but sure boys will come of age evenually all be i fear in mining 2 but like to say we go out every week and try to enjoy our football and maybe getting home in 1 piece

Guest THEROCK

Madron 1 .v. Trevenson Res 3

Good game of football with, dare I say it, Trevenson starting to play a little bit to their potential! Goals from Ian Pakenas ( header from a corner ), new signing Mike ? ( tap in after ball played across the goal ) and Scott ? ( tap in from 2yds under pressure from the 'goalie ). All goals set up by man of the match Shaun Wilkins. Could have been more after Dan ? missed an open goal and Anthony Curnow having a header cleared off the line and hitting the post with a belter of a strike! Unlucky mate!

Cheers Damo, not hit one like that for years!!! You are right, we are playing to our potential and getting the rub of the green too which helps. We will steadily climb the league and cause some upsets along the way (plus a cup run would be nice). Well played boys...roll on Saturday!!!

well done to the trevenson lads!

Can't believe this is the same side who earned only 3 points from previous 7 games.

Trevenson Brought a big squad with them on saturday and had 4 or 5 extreamly competant players in the starting line up.

we didn't play to our best but all said Trevenson could have had a couple more!

good luck for the rest of the season Trevenson.

Guest THEROCK

well done to the trevenson lads!

Can't believe this is the same side who earned only 3 points from previous 7 games.

Trevenson Brought a big squad with them on saturday and had 4 or 5 extreamly competant players in the starting line up.

we didn't play to our best but all said Trevenson could have had a couple more!

good luck for the rest of the season Trevenson.

Hey cheers mate, really enjoyed the game, played in a great spirit by all. Hope you have a good season and see you at our place!!

Mining 3

Redruth Utd 2 - 1 Gulval

Cant comment on the game as couldnt make it due to illness, but a welcome win for the Reds who have been struggling in recent weeks so 3 points is most welcome

Hope your health is on the mend bud??. The game was played in decent spirits and I think your lads will agree that they got way more than they deserved from the game??. Even a point would have been a bonus BUT mistakes were made and lessons have been learned, so onwards and upwards from here on in...

One thing bud, you need to do something about the unsavoury buttplugs that were on the sideline enjoying many a bottle of pop.. Not only were they breaking rules by having GLASS bottles of alcohol on the sideline (we've all done it though), they were actually threatening players and I was personally told I'd be glassed by one of the braindead tools.

You've got a good club there bud and some great club members, it would be a shame if some idiotic goons were to end up dropping you in the sh*t with more of that behaviour in the future. :SM_carton:

Coopsie I did not realise you were playing at clijah at the weekend fella, If I had known I would have popped over and said hello although saying that I did go for a drink after our game against Trispen had finished but I did not see you down the watering hole mate

Just to clear something up about the mindless idiots that were watching your game, I was not there and did not hear what was being said although questions will be asked to others who were there, I did see them on my way back to the changing rooms after our game and they looked like they were drinking whiskey although I could not be 100% sure (but as you say we have all done it) Either way mate It is no excuse for what happen and I thought I would let you know that they are in fact nothing to do with the club itself although they may know someone who plays for our second team which we cannot help, It is a shame because normally there is a good friendly atmosphere down at clijah but as you know there are always idiots just waiting to spoil things for others

All said and done though your point has been noted and this matter will be kept in hand, the culprits if spotted again acting like this towards anybody will be asked to leave and if they choose not to then the appropriate action will be taken, The problem is clijah croft is kerrier council owned which does enable anybody to come down and watch the games (football or cricket) so as a club we cannot just ban Joe public although I appreciate this is not what you were asking, Ourselves and the other teams that play at clijah croft can of course keep an eye out for these people and as stated take the appropriate action to erase this problem

Coopsie I did not realise you were playing at clijah at the weekend fella, If I had known I would have popped over and said hello although saying that I did go for a drink after our game against Trispen had finished but I did not see you down the watering hole mate

Just to clear something up about the mindless idiots that were watching your game, I was not there and did not hear what was being said although questions will be asked to others who were there, I did see them on my way back to the changing rooms after our game and they looked like they were drinking whiskey although I could not be 100% sure (but as you say we have all done it) Either way mate It is no excuse for what happen and I thought I would let you know that they are in fact nothing to do with the club itself although they may know someone who plays for our second team which we cannot help, It is a shame because normally there is a good friendly atmosphere down at clijah but as you know there are always idiots just waiting to spoil things for others

All said and done though your point has been noted and this matter will be kept in hand, the culprits if spotted again acting like this towards anybody will be asked to leave and if they choose not to then the appropriate action will be taken, The problem is clijah croft is kerrier council owned which does enable anybody to come down and watch the games (football or cricket) so as a club we cannot just ban Joe public although I appreciate this is not what you were asking, Ourselves and the other teams that play at clijah croft can of course keep an eye out for these people and as stated take the appropriate action to erase this problem

cockerkneeboy, I want to thank you for your understanding that I was NOT moaning and simply pointing out the element that was there that your club could well do without. NO harm was done on the day and certainly none of our lads were concerned by them or what they said. Other teams however may not be like us and would instead go running to the authorities etc to notify them of these people and their behaviour and then it would probably be your club that is unfairly punished.

You're a star and your club is up there with some of the best. ook forward to seeing more of you guys in the future.

Coopsie, Not a problem fella and the club appreciates your input mate

Most people will know that there are 4 pitches at clijah croft so on any one day there could be 8 teams there and the last thing anybody wants is that kind of trouble, The correct people will be notified and hopefully it will put a stop to that kind of thing from happening again

Appreciate your comments on the club mate very nice of you, I dont need to say anything about Gulval because most people know how good a club yours is and has been for many a year

On a different note mate another bad weekend for our beloved london clubs :(

I am sure that will not happen mate, but you have to much quality in that side to go down

Never heard that before mate... 1977 :( .. Lets just hope that IF it happens, we can come straight back up the following season and unearth another Ricky Villa and Osvaldo Ardiles, just as we did when we regained top flight status in 1978.