Cornwall Football Forum

PIRAN FILMS' COVERAGE OF HELSTON ATHLETIC V FALMOUTH TOWN

Great highlights. Thought Falmouth looked poor . Helston looked sharper , and like they wanted it a bit more. 
Bentley brother do give Helston that great defensive ability. I still worry about Kyle moore In goal he  just looks like he has a mistake in him 

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Great highlights. Thought Falmouth looked poor . Helston looked sharper , and like they wanted it a bit more. 
Bentley brother do give Helston that great defensive ability. I still worry about Kyle moore In goal he  just looks like he has a mistake in him 

Thank you. I was surprised by how quiet the Falmouth forwards were. The Bentleys are a great asset, Aaron in particular. Jordan Copp is my player of the season. All goalkeepers have a mistake in them, though I thought the Wellington one last week (ex Bridgewater Utd) was excellent.

On 19/04/2024 at 19:40, sportsman10 said:

Kyle Moore is a top keeper and best there is in that league and due to his goal keeping thats one of the reasons they are top of the league 🙌🏻

On 19/04/2024 at 18:40, sportsman10 said:

Always thought that about Moore!

Goalkeeping has always been an unenviable position to play in as one mistake by a keeper can alter a match result.

Mistakes in the outfield are often remedied by other team mates whereas a shot on goal is down to the man in between the sticks to redeem.
No one that I have ever played with has never made a gaff on the field, it's just that a goalkeeping mistake can be more pronounced.

Don't forget in the meantime how many times a goalkeeper has saved the blushes of some outfield players