Cornwall Football Forum

Who will be the new Plymouth Argyle Manager

Neil Warnock should of been given the managers job but no they give it to Neil Dewsnip who has not been a manager and ,Neill has got a record of getting his teams to stay up and should of been given the chance to do the same with Plymouth and it will be the Boards fault if they are relegated even if they are Neil Warnock should be given the job .

The Board dropped a almighty clanger apointing Ian Foster manager and the fans just could not take to him or his way of playing ,The way things are going Schmacker will be back as manager because he must be on borrowed time with the results hes getting 

. So to Plymouth Board give the job to Neil Warnock he will provide the entertainment as well as a good brand of football and the players will play with smiles on there faces 

Give Warnock a 1 year contract and see how it goes .they thought they had a future with Schumacher but soon as Stoke offer came up he was gone he was brilliant Plymouth and the fans loved him and just left for Stoke of all places .

Who had even heard of Ian Foster not many i would think ,he was just not right for the club 

I bet Simon Hallet wished he sold Whittaker when they had the chance ,Plymouth had such a good team last year but most on loan they should of kept Finn Azaz .

Plymouth need to rebuild in the summer and need another striker someone like Paddy Madden or Sean Longstaff or a long shot Jamie Vardy maybe he would like to come on down here and go to our lovely beaches and surf ,hes being let go end of the season and what a coup he would be for  a team like Plymouth 

3 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Give Warnock a 1 year contract and see how it goes .they thought they had a future with Schumacher but soon as Stoke offer came up he was gone he was brilliant Plymouth and the fans loved him and just left for Stoke of all places .

Who had even heard of Ian Foster not many i would think ,he was just not right for the club 

I bet Simon Hallet wished he sold Whittaker when they had the chance ,Plymouth had such a good team last year but most on loan they should of kept Finn Azaz .

Plymouth need to rebuild in the summer and need another striker someone like Paddy Madden or Sean Longstaff or a long shot Jamie Vardy maybe he would like to come on down here and go to our lovely beaches and surf ,hes being let go end of the season and what a coup he would be for  a team like Plymouth 

My dear life.  You talk about rebuild and mention Jamie Vardy!  Do you have any idea how much money he would demand?

Plymouth have the constant problem of location, not many footballers want to come down this way because there isn’t anything for them down this way. 

i think Plymouth should have taken on Warnock for the remainder of this season but not moving forward, they need a manager in not a coach as what Foster was

Youve hit the nail on the head St. Darren . Whether we like it or not young players are more like celebrities today , they crave the nightlife and glamour of big city life . Places like Plymouth , Norwich , Bristol , Cardiff etc . will always struggle to attract top players , plus there's  the financial upkeep  of the average player , realisticly could Plymouth afford 5 or 6 players on £100,00 a week ?. I think Warnock would have been a good choice , at least for the remainder of the season . Having watched Argyle a few times live and on t.v  over the past few seasons I must say they seem to have lost something  since Schumacher left . It's a pity that  clubs like Plymouth can't produce local talent  like they used to . Sadly many young players  become " big time Charlies "  when they get a bit of fame and go off the rails and ruin a potential career  I've seen this with Norwich City in the past few seasons , a decent youngster believes all the hype  and stagnates .