Bemerton Heath Harlequins    P-P    Larkhall Athletic
Bristol Manor Farm    0-0    Bashley
Cribbs    P-P    Willand Rovers
Exmouth Town    P-P    Bishops Cleeve
Melksham Town    P-P    Bideford
Mousehole    0-1    Yate Town
Paulton Rovers    P-P    Malvern Town
Wimborne Town    P-P    Evesham United

Brilliant game at parkway in the freezing cold.  Not many there probably the smallest crowd I’ve seen in ages and they missed a brilliant game. .  
ryan lane and Callum hall outstanding. 
some  excellent finishing and even after hungerford looked like they might get back into parkway stepped up a gear and scored.  
only worry for me is the bench. 
At home and only 3 on it. And 1 of them is Hobbs who’s not even really played any senior football so there to fill a space.  
lane and Williams are only just back from injury. Will need to nurse this squad somehow with tons of games to come. 

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

At home and only 3 on it. And 1 of them is Hobbs who’s not even really played any senior football so there to fill a space.  
lane and Williams are only just back from injury.

Hobbs? Related to the gaffer?

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 20 January 2024
32 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Hobbs? Related to the gaffer?

His  lad I believe plays for under 18s  don’t know awful lot about how good he is but it’s a big step up with out any other men’s football behind you. Guess it case of bodies on the bench at the minute , a few of the stating 11 not 100 per cent fit. 

3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Brilliant game at parkway in the freezing cold.  Not many there probably the smallest crowd I’ve seen in ages and they missed a brilliant game. .  
ryan lane and Callum hall outstanding. 
some  excellent finishing and even after hungerford looked like they might get back into parkway stepped up a gear and scored.  
only worry for me is the bench. 
lane and Williams are only just back from injury. Will need to nurse this squad somehow with tons of games to come. 

Only 286 turning up to see a step 3 side that is bang in form, bit baffled as to the reasons why. 

36 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

Only 286 turning up to see a step 3 side that is bang in form, bit baffled as to the reasons why. 

I think they mirror a lot of argyle games which doesn’t help with crowds if they miss them crowds are more likely to be up around the 500 mark 

3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Dylan jones. I think parkway have called him back from Tavi.  Right move. Tons of games coming and parkway need the squad to compete. As much as I believe it annoyed Tavistock 

I think Lee Hobbs is more annoyed than Stu Henderson. He was playing regularly with ourselves but I totally get why he’s been recalled and wish him well moving forward. Just hope he gets plenty of minutes to help his development as he’s going to be a cracking player!

Im not sure how long the loan deal was anyway?