Evesham United     2-4       Exmouth Town

Larkhall Athletic      1-3      Bristol Manor Farm

Melksham Town     5-0      Paulton Rovers

Mousehole     4-0       Westbury United

Wimborne Town    1-0        Bishops Cleeve

Yate Town      0-0      Bashley

49 minutes ago, Blues10 said:

Tavi fan be quiet tonight, Tavi losing, and no Mousehole bashing 🍋 

It’s fine, I’ll compare the budgets of the two clubs and still be proud.

Mousehole won’t change the game on NYD to Sat 30th but still afford overnight hotel stays and ask for every man and their dog to pay for their road.

Good win for Mousehole, against admittedly a poor Westbury side! Hopefully exmouth knock their confidence before the game on NYD 🤡 

2 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

Mousehole 4  Westbury  0

Bemerton 2  Tavistock  1

The better side today, two awful decisions by the referee literally cost us the game. Strongest squad we had since we probably came up to this level, all Lambs aren’t we? 🐑

15 minutes ago, Tavi Fan said:

Mousehole won’t change the game on NYD to Sat 30th but still afford overnight hotel stays and ask for every man and their dog to pay for their road.

Good win for Mousehole, against admittedly a poor Westbury side! Hopefully exmouth knock their confidence before the game on NYD 🤡 

The better side today, two awful decisions by the referee literally cost us the game. Strongest squad we had since we probably came up to this level, all Lambs aren’t we? 🐑

😂😂😂 Merry Christmas, try not to think about Mousehole too much over the festivities 

2 minutes ago, John Thomas Allcock said:

He's totally obsessed 🤣🤣🤣

I do hope they try give our fans leaflets asking to donate to their road. 😉😉

Don’t understand why they won’t switch out game to the Saturday because Helston (who have awful attendances apparently) are at home. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Friday & Saturday 22 & 23 December 2023
11 hours ago, Tavi Fan said:

An honest question regarding Tavi, what's the fan's thoughts on the amount of loan players in the line up at the moment? I counted 4 starting and 1 on the bench, is that a good thing? Not sure if they train with Tavistock, or stay with Exeter, Argyle and Parkway and only join up on matchdays.

24 minutes ago, Ian Pethick said:

An honest question regarding Tavi, what's the fan's thoughts on the amount of loan players in the line up at the moment? I counted 4 starting and 1 on the bench, is that a good thing? Not sure if they train with Tavistock, or stay with Exeter, Argyle and Parkway and only join up on matchdays.

I understand the question. Personally I don’t mind it. I’ve just watched Argyle win the league with loan players. I know our budget is certainly one of the lower ones in the league and im not oblivious to the fact we’d need to find other ways to attract players. But in regards to long term planning I imagine for the management it’s far from ideal. However Exeter in particular seem to be happy with the way we develop their players hence why they’ve allowed another three to join (who all started yesterday)

I believe they do train with ourselves but don’t quote me on that.

11 hours ago, Tavi Fan said:

Don’t understand why they won’t switch out game to the Saturday because Helston (who have awful attendances apparently) are at home. 

Can I ask Tavi Fan what is the valid reason for the request to switch the game from the traditional New Year's Day fixture ? 

First I've heard of this but then again I'm just a fan, I assume you must be a member of Tavistock Committee to be privy to such information ?

Please make yourself known at Trungle, I have something for you 😁💚

2 minutes ago, John Thomas Allcock said:

Can I ask Tavi Fan what is the valid reason for the request to switch the game from the traditional New Year's Day fixture ? 

First I've heard of this but then again I'm just a fan, I assume you must be a member of Tavistock Committee to be privy to such information ?

Please make yourself known at Trungle, I have something for you 😁💚

Only what I’d been told by multiple sources 😉

I think most would rather play/watch on the Saturday and have New Years off but hey ho! 

Looking forward to visiting Trungle anyway, as mentioned before it’s certainly an impressive setup. 

8 minutes ago, Tavi Fan said:

Only what I’d been told by multiple sources 😉

I think most would rather play/watch on the Saturday and have New Years off but hey ho! 

Looking forward to visiting Trungle anyway, as mentioned before it’s certainly an impressive setup. 

New Years Day is traditional as is Boxing Day so I can't see that as a valid reason.

As the fixture change is a matter between secretaries, it's a bit naughty that "multiple sources" are privy.

I will ask again are you a member of Tavistock's management committee?

See you at Trungle 👍💚

51 minutes ago, Tavi Fan said:

I understand the question. Personally I don’t mind it. I’ve just watched Argyle win the league with loan players. I know our budget is certainly one of the lower ones in the league and im not oblivious to the fact we’d need to find other ways to attract players. But in regards to long term planning I imagine for the management it’s far from ideal. However Exeter in particular seem to be happy with the way we develop their players hence why they’ve allowed another three to join (who all started yesterday)

I believe they do train with ourselves but don’t quote me on that.

Know that Truro were relying very heavily on loan signings a few seasons ago, and Paul Wotton spoke of looking to move away from this policy.

It is a great way of getting quality players into the club, but the long term planning and risk of them getting recalled at short notice (remember the chaos at Parkway when Harry Lee was suddenly needed back at Exeter last season) would worry me.

On a positive note though, shows that pro clubs trust Tavi with their prize assets.

18 hours ago, Tavi Fan said:

how does helston have any relevence to mousehole playing? why on earth would we move our fixtures around a poorly supported club in the league below us? how very odd

new years day is a traditional matchday, whats the logic behind moving it cos it kinda doesnt make any sense to me?

we dont leaflet our own fans, why would we leaflet you lot? do you have any better suggestions on how to raise a large amount of money for a big infrastructure project?

i would also really like to see mousehole and tavi's budgets compared cos you might finally **** when you realise they are probably quite similar

10 hours ago, Pondy said:

how does helston have any relevence to mousehole playing? why on earth would we move our fixtures around a poorly supported club in the league below us? how very odd

new years day is a traditional matchday, whats the logic behind moving it cos it kinda doesnt make any sense to me?

we dont leaflet our own fans, why would we leaflet you lot? do you have any better suggestions on how to raise a large amount of money for a big infrastructure project?

i would also really like to see mousehole and tavi's budgets compared cos you might finally **** when you realise they are probably quite similar

Clearly winding you up you fool.

Evesham fans laughed at you when you gave them leaflets about the road and the following week stayed overnight in a hotel. The budgets aren’t similar at all. Nobody has an issue with Mousehole. Majority think you’re taking the **** claiming to be a club on the lower end of the budget ***.

7 hours ago, Tavi Fan said:

Clearly winding you up you fool.

Evesham fans laughed at you when you gave them leaflets about the road and the following week stayed overnight in a hotel. The budgets aren’t similar at all. Nobody has an issue with Mousehole. Majority think you’re taking the **** claiming to be a club on the lower end of the budget ***.

fool eh?....it's not me who believes any old BS you are told.

as for the pvernight in a hotel. that was the players xmas party in cheltenham ya muppet

2 hours ago, Tavi Fan said:

Evesham fans laughed at you when you gave them leaflets about the road and the following week stayed overnight in a hotel. 

18th November, Mousehole vs Evesham

16th December, 4 weeks (rather than 1) later, Bishops Cleeve vs Mousehole and the players stayed overnight in a hotel (as they always do one December away game every year for their Christmas party) 

But why let facts get in the way of a good story? 

Really don’t know what your issue is but if you’re coming to the game on NYD say hello and I’ll be pleased to shake your hand and buy you a pint.