Hampton & Richmond Borough     1-2      Yeovil Town

Hemel Hempstead Town      3-2       Torquay United

Maidstone United      4-0      Worthing

Taunton Town    0-0       Havant & Waterlooville

Truro City         0-1       Weston-super-Mare

Weymouth       1-1       Chippenham Town

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 23 September 2023

City 0 WSM 1

City played really well - five or six excellent saves by the WSM 'keeper kept the visitors in the game. It should have been over by HT. Their goal came about 10 mins from time and was a superb strike.

As Paul Wotton said the save from Tyler second half was incredible. The injury list worries me much more than today's display.

1 hour ago, Peter Masters said:

Well it’s a rollover this week for the man of the match, we had our chances but the odds appeared to be stacked up against us, not helped by the man in black, on the plus side 24 Beanies, 28 Scarves and 4 Jackets were handed out to worthy recipients #Deliverance

What is this Friends of TCFC all about?

3 hours ago, Peter Masters said:

Well it’s a rollover this week for the man of the match, we had our chances but the odds appeared to be stacked up against us, not helped by the man in black, on the plus side 24 Beanies, 28 Scarves and 4 Jackets were handed out to worthy recipients #Deliverance

Have to agree with you,Pete, about the referee:sadly he failed to let his education get in the way of his ignorance!

On 23/09/2023 at 19:42, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

City 0 WSM 1

City played really well - five or six excellent saves by the WSM 'keeper kept the visitors in the game. It should have been over by HT. Their goal came about 10 mins from time and was a superb strike.

As Paul Wotton said the save from Tyler second half was incredible. The injury list worries me much more than today's display.

Attendance of 252 reported. Bit disappointing considering the opposition. 

17 minutes ago, Peter Masters said:

OUR MISSION STATEMENT
"To secure and support Truro City Football Club playing at the highest level that is sustainably possible within the city of Truro and the English football league system"

It’s a shame playing ‘within the city of Truro’ is not most important aspect of their mission statement, that would then secure the support which could make it sustainable to move up the English football league system. Not sure why Truro couldn’t make a go of it at Kenwyn (Truro’s temporary pitch whilst Treyew Road was sorted in the 1970’s - I believe Truro City Council own it) like the Pirates did at Championship level. Anyway, looking forward in seeing the stadium when it’s built, but I’m not sure that’s Truro’s squad at the time will be at the same level as it is now. Both the Pirates and Truro have worrying/uncertain times ahead. I wouldn’t like to be in charge.

1 hour ago, Yourhavingalaugh said:

Anyway, looking forward in seeing the stadium when it’s built, but I’m not sure that’s Truro’s squad at the time will be at the same level as it is now. Both the Pirates and Truro have worrying/uncertain times ahead. I wouldn’t like to be in charge.

Have the faith! 

3 hours ago, Yourhavingalaugh said:

It’s a shame playing ‘within the city of Truro’ is not most important aspect of their mission statement, that would then secure the support which could make it sustainable to move up the English football league system. Not sure why Truro couldn’t make a go of it at Kenwyn (Truro’s temporary pitch whilst Treyew Road was sorted in the 1970’s - I believe Truro City Council own it) like the Pirates did at Championship level. Anyway, looking forward in seeing the stadium when it’s built, but I’m not sure that’s Truro’s squad at the time will be at the same level as it is now. Both the Pirates and Truro have worrying/uncertain times ahead. I wouldn’t like to be in charge.

Because of ground grading. You can't just play in a field anymore (one of the reasons why I miss grassroots level football).

8 hours ago, St Darren said:

There’s no answer to that, apparently you just have to try and find out for yourself. 

Very odd. If TCFC and any supporters grouping want success then transparency and engagement  is key. Apart from Peter Masters graphic I know nothing about Friends of TCFC despite being to all but one home game this season..

4 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

They're a bit like the Freemasons.

Easier to find out info / even join the Masons I think. Not my think, but just saying.