Cornwall Football Forum

Sad times.Division 4 reduced to 13 teams?

17 hours ago, StarsAndStripes said:

Looks like Praze Reserves are the latest to fold?

We at Praze would of preferred to not leave it until 2 weeks before the season starts out of respect for the clubs & league committee, however we tried to keep the side together, with everything looking positive only a month ago beating Holman's 3-2 in a friendly. However with a few players not being able to 100% commit each week and our reserve manager leaving along with other players it put us in a difficult position. Very disappointing for the club.

That's not 100% true

No one had asked within the chat what players were committed to playing this season for praze so how you knew what numbers you had was just a guess I presume. I know of 2/3 people that offered to keep the 2nds going but was ignored or certainly not even asked about it. Left the players in the lurch for 10 days not knowing what the clubs decision was, even though a decision was made days ago. Just very poorly managed now 10-15 lads are looking else where to play football for the season. I guess other clubs gain 

1 hour ago, west cornwall player said:

That's not 100% true

No one had asked within the chat what players were committed to playing this season for praze so how you knew what numbers you had was just a guess I presume. I know of 2/3 people that offered to keep the 2nds going but was ignored or certainly not even asked about it. Left the players in the lurch for 10 days not knowing what the clubs decision was, even though a decision was made days ago. Just very poorly managed now 10-15 lads are looking else where to play football for the season. I guess other clubs gain 

Has the original Praze 2nds manager gone to another club?