Clevedon Town   3-1     Saltash United

Helston Athletic    5-1   Bridgwater Utd

Ilfracombe Town    2-0     Falmouth Tn

Millbrook                0-2      Street

Oldland Abbotonians   1-2   Buckland Ath

Shepton Mallet    2-1     Welton Rovers

Torpoint Athletic     2-1     Wellington

Barnstaple 2v2 St Blazey. Att.163

A last minute equaliser was more than St Blazey deserved for a very good second half after being a goal down at the break. 

St Blazey hit the post pushing to go 1v2 up and conceded a dubious penalty seconds later. 

A good point on the road, our first away point at this level. Cracking day out. Our first visit to Barnstaple since 2011. 

Helston home on Wednesday. 

Mousehole home on Saturday in the F.A cup. 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Barnstaple 2v2 St Blazey. Att.163

A last minute equaliser was more than St Blazey deserved for a very good second half after being a goal down at the break. 

St Blazey hit the post pushing to go 1v2 up and conceded a dubious penalty seconds later. 

A good point on the road, our first away point at this level. Cracking day out. Our first visit to Barnstaple since 2011. 

Helston home on Wednesday. 

Mousehole home on Saturday in the F.A cup. 

Ha come on Paul lol 😂 looking for a nibble here ain’t you surely? Dubious penalty? 🙈🙈🙈 clever play yes dubious absolutely not got my body inbetween ball and defender and he’s gone through the back of me trying to clear the ball that’s a penalty 👍🏻👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Stu B said:

Ha come on Paul lol 😂 looking for a nibble here ain’t you surely? Dubious penalty? 🙈🙈🙈 clever play yes dubious absolutely not got my body inbetween ball and defender and he’s gone through the back of me trying to clear the ball that’s a penalty 👍🏻👍🏻

Couldn't tell from the far end to be fair. A few closer than me, and not St Blazey supporters questioned it. 

Unfortunately for us, we didn't score seconds before to go in front. 

A good day though. Nice to meet up with several of the Barnstaple people. 

Chant of the day from the Barnstaple fans.......after a goal kick was smashed down the end and straight out of play......'what a load of rubbish, what a load of rubbish' 😂

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 12 August 2023
9 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Surprised at the lack of Helston activity on here, especially after they've thumped a fellow championship/promotion contender 5-1.

Thats seems to be a Western league thing. No reports, attendances, even results at times. The official Toolstation twitter account didn't even mention tonight's mid week games once. Yet the SWPL kept everyone up to date with the nights SWPL fixtures and what was happening. 

41 minutes ago, Paul said:

Thats seems to be a Western league thing. No reports, attendances, even results at times. The official Toolstation twitter account didn't even mention tonight's mid week games once. Yet the SWPL kept everyone up to date with the nights SWPL fixtures and what was happening. 

Perhaps you should put your advert for tomorrow’s game in this forum as well as the SWPL lol