Cornwall Football Forum

I love nothing better than a day at the football and will always take my dog with me. 
I read recently that Bodmin have just started to allow dogs in. I’ve not been there yet, so didn’t realise that they didn’t allow dogs. 

As we have members on this forum from all over the county, I thought it would be an idea to find out from you lot, who doesn’t allow dogs, so I can avoid them. I’m guessing it’s easier to list who doesn’t as that list would be shorter than who does? 

On 11/08/2023 at 13:26, Buckland Jim said:

Not Cornwall I know, but dogs are welcome at Buckland as long as they stay on the lead. 

On 11/08/2023 at 13:55, The Jam Tart said:

Than is Jim, not a million miles from me and is on my to do list, so good to know 👍🏻

Not Cornwall, but Devon’s finest grassroots football ground!,

• 2 months later...

Anyone been to Stoke Gabriel & Torbay Police. Can you remember if they let dogs in?

Ive checked the link above from @JJS and it’s one of the few grounds with no info. I’ve tweeted the club and not had a response yet. But I suspect someone on here might know. 
They are at home Tuesday and fancy taking it in. However it’s a 1hr 20 min drive so don’t want to get refused at the door 😮🤬