Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay v Torrington

great performance again. Adam great in goal until Ryan Barnes signs this week. Fink Adam and Ryan as 2 goalies makes NQY the complete squad. Still fink they win the league worst case top 2 or 3. Cole unplayable downing back makes big difference dont think will be long till mousehole ask for him back. Was told Cole had interest from falmouth but he going nowhere. 

2 hours ago, Cornishfootyfanatic said:

Harry Downing was Argyle scholar then went on football scholarship to California University when home was at NQY first then mousehole after. 

Ah right, that probably explains why he hasn't played for Mousehole in the last two seasons 👍

9 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Ah right, that probably explains why he hasn't played for Mousehole in the last two seasons 👍

https://gorunners.com/sports/mens-soccer/roster/harry--downing/5321

One of a growing group of Cornish youngsters who are making an impression in college "soccer" in the USA. Jude Boyd (Mousehole), Marcello Jones (Falmouth) and Sam Wickens (Wadebridge) are others. Believe James Ward of Falmouth is active in recruitment and scouting for this.

100 % Cornish is delighted Adam is in goal i reccomended him to Shaun he has a presence he was good for the G and excellent for Liskeard Reserves .Well done Newquay i was at Blazey watching a very good Tavi side win 3-0 Liam PRYNN what a player he scored a tremendous goal vs Shaun dinking the ball over him but the back heel he did for the no14 to score was worth the entrance fee alone Tavi are going to take some stopping i think Blazey will struggle without River Allen .

I have decided if you want me back i will and if you dont i will stay off here but i do miss you lovely people i will be nice to young players in the future and refs that will be harder 

I have watched 2 of the best young players i have seen for a long time this week 1st was Noah Teagle for St Austell vs Newlyn East ,great game 4-1 to St Austell but Noah was brilliant ,and yesterday i saw Tavistocks George Newton what a player he is he was just brushing off players twice his size

St Austell look a very good side this year with Harry in goal but some of the touches Liam Eddy made where brilliant only thing missing from his game against Newlyn was a goal i will say Liam Eddy will be the leagues leading goal scorer this year .

Ok Lovely people have a good day and week and may see you at a game soon my next 1 will be down Bodmin on FrIDAY NIGHT vs Falmouth Town